For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

by stuckinamovement 3 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Action - What is amazing to me is how many people who become witnesses do so because they genuinely love and respect God. After baptism they express a great amount of zeal. They look back at their former religious beliefs with disgust and anger. They are convicted people. They feel that they have a huge responsibility to preach to the entire earth with 7 billion people.

Reaction- Once they become aware of the inconsistencies and lies that the WTS promotes they tend to express a similar amount of zeal and anger at the lies they had been taught to believe. Many of them will enthusiastically tell anyone they can about the "truth". These ones are clear about their convictions. and have a measure of effectiveness. The primary difference is an apostates "territory" is primarily limited to the 7,000,000 active witnesses. Their chance for effectiveness is much greater simply due to the ratio.

I think that we are seeing collectively on a large scale the opposite reaction to the Watchtower's years of growth and influence over peoples minds and lives. You can feel a change in momentum as more and more people see the Watchtower for what it is. The internet and sites like this have played a huge role in exposing the lie for what it is. Bethel's efforts to clamp down are futile. Look at how much interest there was regarding the release of the new elder book. I guarantee there was more excitement and anticipation on the part of apostates than there was on the part of the elders. This alone says something huge. Soon the WTS will be left with only stupid, gullible, naive people. These ones will not be able to effectively take on responsibilities as the corrupt leaders in Brooklyn die off. The pendulum is swinging back.

SIAM

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Oh look, they have become as wise as us, knowing good from evil, and now the whole scam is exposed.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Do you really think that there is a downturn in the dubs that is increasing? I do agree the internet helps, but I do not know of too many of my old friends following my path. Lonely dissenter over here!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It's true. The Watchtower has been generating catastrophic negative karma for themselves. From what I've studied in Kabbalah and other metaphysical sciences, abuse on the emotional/spiritual plane is much more serious and damaging and has a much greater backlash than on the physical plane.

As a result, they are reaping what they have sown. One would be hard-pressed to find a religion under more hostile attack than the Watchtower...and deservedly so. I don't know of any other cult that destroys the lives and faith of so many people spiritually charged people. Eventually, the Internet and word of mouth will be the end of them, if newly released scientific information doesn't first wipe out the remaining shabby theological structure of "Christianity" altogether.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit