Have you heard of the Book of Church Order?

by onemore 5 Replies latest jw friends

• onemore
    onemore

If not, you can download a free copy by clicking here. http://www.pcaac.org/bco.htm

But I guess the real question is, what is the Book of Church Order? In JW lingo, it’s the equivalent of the Elder’s Manual but for the Presbyterian Church; the most significant difference, between the manuals, is that one is available to ALL church members and the general public and the other is not.

I'm bringing this up as another point to demonstrate that the WT is a deceptive organization that hides its self from being scrutinize by its members . Why is the Elder’s Manual an exclusive publication? After all, aren't we all members of the same body?

I guess it’s just getting harder and harder to avoid coming to the conclusion that I got recruited into a religious cult.

Onemore

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Haha! Cool, it's good to know that other religions have this stuff out there in the open for all to read. Takes the whole 'special', 'secrecacy' out of it and kills any speculation. Unlike the WTS...

You can't download and read that new elder book! Oh yeah? Watch me.

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

All that those bastards at Watchtower headquarters would say is that it's part of theocratic arrangement, pull their pork while citing a few scriptures which may or may not have any relevency, and watch as the R&F took them at their word. After all, they are the FDS while the Presbyterians as well as every other religious body on the planet are part of the whore, Babylon the Great.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Interesting.

• designs
    designs

What! No more secret handshake............

• Ding
    Ding

Onemore,

<< I guess it’s just getting harder and harder to avoid coming to the conclusion that I got recruited into a religious cult. >>

Sorry to have to confirm your suspicions, Onemore, but you DID get recruited into a religious cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit