DMCA Complaint from The WatchTower for links to KS-10 'Shepherding' book

by Simon 217 Replies latest forum announcements

• minimus
    minimus

OBVIOUSLY, the WT. Society reads this site.

• booby
    booby

I still don't get how they can include this "This publication is not for sale. It is provided as part of a worldwide
    Bible educational work supported by voluntary donations." in the book and still self righteously claim copyright infringement. Just my simple ignorance I suppose. I am also quite convinced that they could not have prevailed in court against "Quotes site" but rather it was there clout with donated funds.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    OBVIOUSLY, the WT. Society reads this site.

I'm sure they're paying particular attention to this thread too. It might be a perfect time to let them know how much we love them.

W

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, Finally!

I've been asking about you and the other Finally.

Syl

• sabastious
    sabastious

PM me for a tin foil hat

-Sab

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hi Sylvia, nice to see you again.

W

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

I can just see the news article going something like this.......

Watchtower tries desperately to prevent secret book from being leaked Despite claiming not to have secret rituals or rites, the Watchtower Society commonly known as Jehovah's Witnesses, have published and released a secret manual for their leaders or elders. The secrecy behind this new book has been incredible, with the Watchtower giving instructions to the elders to not allow the books to be sent through the mail or even left on a desk at their homes. Within the last two weeks they have also published a directive that prohibited the books from being spiral bound by any outside company. If the elder who owns the book chooses to have the secret book spiral bound it can only be done by another Jehovah's Witness male while the elder watches.

Promptly, upon release of the secret book, scans appeared online posted by whistle blowers within the organization. Within minutes after these scans were posted, the Watchtower legal department filed claims to file sharing sites demanding that they be removed.

Upon examination of the secret books contents it becomes clear why the Watchtower was so intent on preventing it from being leaked. The book contains instructions on the selection and appointment of the elders as well as circumstances that require termination of eldership. There are directions on the procedures for secretive judicial tribunals for any Jehovah's Witness that violates an exhaustive laundry list of offenses ranging from buying lottery tickets to marrying a non Witness. Many of these secret tribunals result in the shunning and excommunication of a believer.

Notably, within the manual are several omissions including the instructions on how to deal with accused child molesters and the directive to immediately call the headquarters for guidance. No direction is given within the book to call the legal authorities in these instances. Also included are instructions on how to deal with someone who is facing shunning due to a secret tribunal decision and is suicidal over the thought. No instructions are given that would direct the elders to refer the suicidal person to mental health professionals.

For an organization that claims to be the reincarnation of 1st century Christians relying solely on the scriptures for guidance, the pages of the secret book present an opposing view of a legalistic, paranoid organization. Essentially the publication is a management handbook that will be used to control the thoughts and behavior of 7,000,000 followers worldwide.

If Jehovah's Witnesses were truly the epitome of love and openess as they often claim, why are they so afraid of having their secret leaders manual out in the open for inspection?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..

Yep..The WBT$ does read this site and this thread

I`ve got some New Light for you WBT$ Bozo`s..

giantobjects10.jpg picture by GeneralWaco

Your BullShit is Exposed every day Around the World..

And..

You can`t shut down the internet..

The best you can do is play "Wack-a Mole" 24/7..

If you don`t want people to read your WBT$ Crap..

Then Stop printing WBT$ Crap..

You might want to find another job too..

When the WBT$ is done with you..

Your going to get the Boot out of Bethel..

Just like all the other Bethelites that got the Boot..

There is no Job Security in Watchtower World..

Now get back to work you Lazy Slob..

The WBT$ needs you to do MORE!!..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Actually they have companys that do it for them, looking for links of copy write material.....

Some try to sign up as members.

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL @ Outlaw, your a legend!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit