Tea Bag Parties Show the Scary Side of the US

by whereami 9 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

It would almost be funny if it wasn't so sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JteMzV81Ij8&feature=grec_index

• james_woods
    james_woods

Yes, a viable two-party system and free speech are more terrifying than Transylvania -

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I thought this was going to be about 'teabagging'. So disappointed.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

You beat me to my joke, Solider77

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Yes, a viable two-party system and free speech are more terrifying than Transylvania -

Two? I thought we had three now........

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Notice the subliminals. The TyT makes you think of TNT.

I have come to the conclusion that the problem is NOT TPTB. The problems are directly related to the citizens themselves. It is the masses who have voted for "more regulation" and then they complain about it when it happens. There is no one to blame but the people themselves. Most issues have been put before the people and it is "the people" who have spoken. It is "the people" who are directly responsible for their own discontent.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Two? I thought we had three now........

I said "viable". There are many parties - for instance, the "Rent is TOO DAMN HIGH" party is interesting, but may not be viable...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Tea Bag Parties Show the Scary Side of the US

BOOO!

LOL.

You'll be hearing more from us.

Be vewwy afwaid!

BTS

• Ri
    Ri

The Tea Party is full of crazy Americans who just want the Marxist and communist to stop trying to take over our government.

Look it up/ the Marxist have been inflitrating our country for over 100 years...They now go under the name PROGRESSIVES

• LV101
    LV101

GO TEA PARTY! thank goodness THE MEDIA ISN'T ONE SIDED ANYMORE --- SAD IT WAS FOR WAY TOO LONG!

NV1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit