The First Book Of The Sparlock Trilogy Is Coming Soon

by DT 9 Replies latest jw friends

• DT
    DT

I have finished writing the novel. It is now being edited. If everything goes according to plan, it should be released sometime this Summer.

The book's title is Sparlock of the Multiverse, Book One: The Great Apocalypse. It will be around 360 pages long (assuming 250 words to a page).

Here is a description:

Thomas Adams is a talented editor for a major New York book publisher. He lived quietly until a beautiful forensic psychologist came into his life. When she disappears under mysterious circumstances, he becomes obsessed with unraveling a "story" that unites the Bible, a lost masterpiece by Hieronymus Bosch, apocryphal literature, fairy tales, forgotten Gnostic heresies, end time predictions of nineteenth century apocalyptic sects, and even a religious propaganda film for children.

Thomas' investigation takes a sinister turn when elements of the "story" begin to play out in real life. He uncovers clues that indicate a Great Apocalypse is imminent. A countdown has begun, and Thomas must confront a greater threat than he ever imagined.

The first book of the Sparlock Trilogy is an intriguing exploration of our history and myths, our shared dreams and nightmares. It examines the hidden meaning behind the stories we tell our children and the lies we sometimes tell ourselves.

I'll have more news during the coming months. I welcome your thoughts.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Im going to buy and read just for GP :)
  • naazira
    naazira
    Add pictures lol
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

Make sure you include some scary subliminar pictures. Many people love to hunt for easter eggs ...

Eden

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Looking forward to it!
  • DT
    DT
    Thank you for your comments. I do plan on including some original artwork in the book.

I tried to write a good story that can be enjoyed by people who aren't familiar with Jehovah's Witnesses or Sparlock the Warrior Wizard. I also had to be careful to avoid infringing upon the copyright of the Watchtower Society. Therefore, many of the references to the Warrior Wizard are in the form of easter eggs. I tried not to change the story of Sparlock. Instead, I produced an elaborate backstory for the Summer of Sparlock that will provide a new context from which to view the Sparlock phenomenon.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Sounds good. Kudos!

CC

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Can't wait for the gritty reboot.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

You had me at Hi πŸ‘‰ eronymus Bosch!

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

RVW

🐸🌼🍷

• DT
    DT
    I have some more news. The book should be released sometime in July.

Here is an audio recording of the Prologue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_HT16LXJrY

If you would prefer to read the Prologue, you can do so here http://blog.sparlockofthemultiverse.com/prologue-to-the-great-apocalypse/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit