In Thrall To A Cult: How The Unwary Fall Victim To Mind Control

by Bangalore 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bangalore
  • MisfitMeL
    MisfitMeL

Thanks for the link Bangalore! It's very informative and an eye opener :)

• yesidid
    yesidid

The article verifies what I have always thought to be the case:

It has nothing to do with intelligence!

Those who say Jehovah's Witnesses are stupid should read that article.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

http://www.theage.com.au/national/alleged-leader-of-cult-works-as-psychologist-20101016-16ody.html?from=age_sb

Ms Lakaev is now working as a government-employed psychologist at the Ashmore Community Mental Health Service near Surfers Paradise.
    Complaints against her by former acolytes have been investigated once by Queensland’s health regulator, but no action taken. The national health regulator will not comment except to say Ms Lakaev ‘‘has current registration and is therefore deemed fit to practise’’.
    She begged The Sunday Age not to refer to her work at Ashmore. She said: ‘‘I don’t harm people, I’m really good at my job, my clients are fine, my patients are fine.’’
  • jj123jj123
    jj123jj123

thanks for sharing the link bangalore, a very interesting read. Nice shout out to JWs as well:

A Melbourne family, who wish to remain anonymous, say their son is being recruited by the Jehovah's Witnesses and they are watching him drift away from them as the cult's persuasive techniques prove ''more powerful than the love of the family''.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit