an apostate encounter with JW's in a chapel

by ninja 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• ninja
    ninja

was at a wedding yesterday......catholic wedding.....my witness wifes family

behind sat my in laws and another couple of witnesses from up inverness way....."the foys" who are also extended family

as soon as the priest came out for the ceremony.....I could hear clearly from behind.....from the four of them

"oh here we go.........."look at the state of him" etc etc... and sniggering

i turned round and said to the lot of them....."remember now.....love your enemies"! and smiled

to which the most vocal....(ahem ...sister foy) actually replied........"I didn't say anything".....like a wee schoolchild.......blatant lie

I was gonna say more.....but my witness wife kicked me under the pew and the wedding was underway

however the priest gave a few words on 1 corinthians 13 about love a few minutes later....hope they were squirming

at the reception later.....I was given a wide berth by them.........ah apostasy.......it's great at times

at least the witnoids went into the chapel though...that's something

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Ha! I bet they hated every minute. My family recently did a wedding. Same situation. I thought they were going to burst into flames for entering a church. Woman vicar, too. It doesn't get any better than this.

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

The biggest thing I dislike about JWs is the way they try to take the speck out of someone else's eye when they have a great log in their own!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Reminds me of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tiffany2harvard#p/u/6/JutihhSoou8

The minute the young man speaks about the Kingdom of God is in your heart - you can bet the JWs were squirming in their seats ready to run outta there.

• moshe
    moshe

JWs are a piece if work.

• funnyface
    funnyface

Video ????? What video???

• Farkel
    Farkel

Are JWs now allowed to attend events held in other churches now?

Farkel

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

Im surprised they even went into the church, when my sister was married in a Church of England Church they waited outside whilst the ceremony went ahead. They just wanted to make a scene so that other people would want to know why they werent going in & so they could give a good witness.

I wanna gag....

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    The minute the young man speaks about the Kingdom of God is in your heart - you can bet the JWs were squirming in their seats ready to run outta there

OMG! I just watched the video. I know that family! I used to go to the same congregation as Jedediah, I know several of his family/in-laws. I even saw one of my old JW friends in the video. Since I've been inactive my JW friends don't call me with good gossip anymore. I cannot believe it. Jedediah has really grown up and matured, I hadn't seen him since he got d'fd. Wow.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Kin of tacky to turn a funeral into a debate about different religions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit