Conn. Firefighter Who Is Jehovah's Witness Files Federal Discrimination Lawsuit

by Bangalore 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

I knew the plaintiff personally. I knew him to be a kind and sincere family man and elder. He was under great emotional stress dealing with his work situation while trying to support his family and be an elder.

If anyone's motives are to be questioned, it would be his attorney. He is an elder as well. He told me he used to be a Bethel commuter for legal in Brooklyn. He got out of that obligation by sending his associate in his place. His name is widely spread in the circuit, so I was referred to him regarding a legal matter. When I didn't like his tactics, he exaggerated his time and expenses exorbitantly and refused to return my retainer.

Also, he manages to stay an elder even though his daughter is studying to be a pediatrician and his son openly plans to attend law school. These facts have been documented in local newspapers. As always, position and privilege go hand in hand in the organization.

I looked this man straight in the face and told him he wasn't the man he pretended to be. That was before I woke up to TTAT.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Cry babies don't last in the Fire Dept. He will NEVER work in the Fire services again. These guys know your reputation before you walk in the door.

Maybe he is filing the law suit so he can pioneer. If you can't hack the work sue or go on government assistance. It's the JW way!

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

I find this ironic. A Fire Dept. Captain in Prescott Arizona prohibited me as a licensed real estate agent with a qualified buyer from entering his home , that was listed on the MLS, to show it because I was DFed.

His name is James Baker, elder in Willow Creek Cong.

Should I have filed a federal lawsuit? HaHa.. The house never sold!

• rebel8
    rebel8

In this thread, several people say no one should be forced to participate in flag stuff.

I don't see where the article mentions him being forced to do anything. He is suing for harassment.

Am I missing something?

• pbrow
    pbrow

Anyone who sues for harrasmeNT while in a firehouse does not belong on the job. This bj should have been weeded out in probie school. The men in the house were just taking care of the trash.

In the firehouse you have a right to stfu and get in the kitchen. If you cant handle the firehouse then you cant handle the fireground.

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit