Oct kM

by ssn587 2 Replies latest jw friends

• ssn587
    ssn587

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the october km? your help will be greatlyappreciated tks in advace.

• yknot
    yknot

Fokyc remains our champ!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/198141/1/OKM_October_2010_for_Britain_OCRd-pdf

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/200072/1/OKM_November_2010_for_Britain_OCRd-pdf

I don't have the Nov US KM yet but the only differences in US/UK for Oct are Announcements and FS highlights (see below for US-Oct)

Announcements

• Literature offer for October: The Watchtower and Awake! magazines. Where interest is shown, present the tract Would You Like to Know the Truth? and endeavor to start a Bible study. November: The Bible -What Is Its Message? December: The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived. If there are children in the household, offer Learn From the Great Teacher. January: What Does the Bible Really Teach? If householders already have the book, congregations that have a stock of Knowledge That Leads to Everlasting Life and Worship the Only True God may offer either of these books. Otherwise, publishers may offer any older field publications on hand in the congregation.

• Since October has five full weekends, it would be an excellent month to auxiliary pioneer.

• Congregation publishers must not put handbills, tracts, magazines, or any other literature in householders' mailboxes since that is prohibited by postal regulations in the United States.

Field Service Highlights
    What a joy to report that 5,042 publishers were baptized during the month of June in the United States! Also, the number of regular pioneers has increased by 7.7 percent over the previous service year. Publishers in the Turks and Caicos Islands are indeed "aglow with the spirit," as noted in the exceptional 44.3 percent increase in return visits and 48.9 percent increase in Bible studies during this same period! (Rom. 12:11) They reached a new all-time peak of 251 publishers in June.

LUV and HUGS to FOKYC!!!

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

I posted the link on your other thread asking for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit