Are all sexual predators pedophiles?

by Lady Lee 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Interesting thread LL.

I always wondered if I was using the correct term in conversations about my child's molester, I tend to use the word molester instead of Pedophile.

I'm really not sure what the proper term or word would be for him other then the not so nice *** words we call him by

He was married and had children. I have no idea of his sex life with his wife but he targeted little girls, all were in the 9/10 year old frame.

Is that a pedophile?

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Dark Side, I really don't know what you're talking about but I'll tell you, you sound like an angry person.

Do I?

Look up "sexual predator".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_predator

Maybe this forum gives you a chance to try to verbally beat people up?

Possibly. But I look upon it as a place to set things straight

I'm used to cowards like you. You're the moron and idiot.

I'm sure you are

Go to New Orleans, willya?

Ok. I'm on my way or maybe not

• minimus
    minimus

seeya,

I think you think I'm disagreeing with you somehow, but whatever.

Have a good vaca!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

truthseekeriam

the fact that he is targeting a certain groups of children puts him in the pedophile class. He is also a molester whuich means he sexually interfered with a child.

The term molest addresses more the behavior (they molest children) while pedophile refers to the thinking in their heads (they prefer children - that is what excites them the most) Pedophiles do molest children so they are molesters. Now if you told me he also had a history of raping women then he wouldn't be a pedophile who only targets kids.

It can be very confusing because sexual abuse of children or adults is addressed 2 very different ways -

1. the social-psychological way
    2. legally as a crime

The law cares only about what they do. Sexual assault of anyone is a crime. I was reading a book and it is bizarre that someone can go to jail longer for stealing a car than for raping a child

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Min

Leave the trolls alone

• minimus
    minimus

u r rite so y are they still here?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey there LL,

glad to have you back

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my only distinction, and where I draw the line is:

if a boy 17-20 has a girlfriend lets say 16 or so................. this boy might learn a lesson that will affect his whole life, and this IS a gray area

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

a 20 yr old guy and a 16 yr old girl?

If any 20 yr old guy was chasing down my 16 yr old granddaughter I'd be running him over with my wheelchair

Granted there is 16 and there is 16 Here he is an adult and she is a minor but even worse at 16 kids can be very different developmentally.

When I was 16 I looked and acted much older. My granddaughter is very different and naive and still a virgin by the way - and yes we know this for sure so no 20 yr old better be hanging on her.

But would I call him a pedophile? Probably not unless I found out he only went after 16 yr old virgins with the goal of deflowering them - now aint' that an ancient term

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

It is a gray area, and I've never agreed or like that a young man's life could be screwed because he smashed a 16 yr old. We're ok with prosecuting 16 yr olds as adults for heinous crimes and locking them up for life, especially if they're males. However a 16 yr old whore sleeps with a 21 year old and he gets the digital equivalent of a scarlet letter on his record for life is unfair. For the record, I don't agree with going after young bucks either, but c'mon, enough with the innocent purity nonsense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit