The Good News Of the Kingdom! Is it an Authorized Work?

by wannabe 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

The Good News of the Kingdom! Is it an Authorized Work?

It would, very probably, raise the hackles of Jehovah's Witnesses, was one to tell them, that their preaching activity, was not authorized by Jehovah God. Even more, that the arrival of the Christ in Kingdom Power was anything but good news for the World of Mankind. But to the contrary, it is the worst news this World would ever wish to hear. For the arrival of the Christ in Kingdom Power, will bring upon them, the most terryifying time in all of human history.

The Apostle John focused on this time period, with his words at Revelation 1:7. Note what he has to tell us about the arrival of the Christ in Kingdom Power: "Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, {with their sense perception} and those who pierced him, and all the Tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him." Yes! Amen!

Matthew, too has something to add to the words of John in complete harmony, for notice what he has to tell us, in the following: "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the Sun will be darkened, and the Moon will not give its light, and the Stars will fall from Heaven, and the powers of the Heaven will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in Heaven, and then all the Tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of Heaven with power and great glory." {Matthew 24:29-31}

Now, notice the effect, Luke tells us, that this glorious display has on the World of Mankind, in his words: "Also, there will be signs in Sun and Moon and Stars, and on the earth anguish of Nations, not knowing the way out, because of the roaring of the Sea and its agitation, {Isaiah 57:20} while Men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming on the inhabited earth; for the Powers of the Heavens will be shaken." {Luke 21:25-27} Notice! Matthew and Luke allude to the same thing. Then, he again tells us: "And then they will see the Son of Man coming on a cloud with Power and great glory." {Luke 21:27}

Now, drop back to Matthew 24:29 where it says: "Immediately AFTER THOSE DAYS!` Then look at verse 31 where his Chosen ones are, 'gathered from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to the other extremity.' We note in verses 21 and 22 the great tribulation is cut short in behalf of the Chosen Ones, to save their lives. But looking At Daniel 12:1 we see where the first resurrection begins, and an even greater time of world peril begins; worded thusly: "Ànd during that time Michael will stand up, the great Prince who is standing in behalf of the Sons of your People. And their certainly will occur a time of distress such as has not be made to occur since there came to be a Nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, every one who is found to be written down in the Book. And there will be many of those asleep in the ground of dust who will wake up, those to indefinitely lasting life and those to reproaches and to indefinitely lasting abhorence." So, the great tribulation, Jesus foretold, that had to be cut short, was a two part time of World Peril, for it continues on when Michael actually stands up to take Kingdon power, after having being cut short to save his Chosen ones. Daniels time of World Peril leads right on into Armageddon, at which point all of Jesus Anointed Brothers are with him at Armageddon, according to the Apostle John. Note these words of John: "These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of Lord's and King of Kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also those Called Chosen and Faithful with him will do so." {Revelation 17:14} So, all of the heavenly calling, are with him at the conclusion of this Worlds last and final time of World Peril, that the Prophet Daniel foretold.

Some will argue that Michael was not Christ Jesus, but the prophecy itself tells us that he is. For it was Jesus that was the Prince of you people. Or, if you will, the "Prince of Peace," as described by Isaiah the Prophet. {Isaiah 9:6} and let's face it, the Princely rule comes to be on the shoulders of the Christ; so who else could Michael be, but the Christ? {Daniel 10:21}

We might now look at, just how great this time of World Peril will be and just who, and how, they will be effected by it, beginning with the Prophecy of Jeremiah at Chapter 25:31-37: "A noise will certainly come clear to the farthest part of the earth, for there is a controversy that Jehovah has with the Nations. He must personally put himself in judgment with all flesh. As regards the wicked ones, he must give them to the Sword, is the utterance of Jehovah. "This is what Jehovah of Armies has said, 'Look! A calamity is going forth from Nation to Nation, and a great tempest itself will be roused up from the remotest part of the earth. And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be be-wailed neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As Manure on the surface of the ground they will become. {Jeremiah 25:31-33} Versus 34-37 go on to describe the fall of the empire of false Religion on this earth, and no escape is found for any one of them, Jeremiah reveals. Ezekiels description of this time of World peril is even more frightening, for note his words: "And I will call forth against him throughout all my Mountanous region, a Sword, is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. Against his own Brother the Sword of each one will come to be and I will bring myself into judgment with him, with Blood; and with a flooding down-pour and hail-stones, fire and sulphur I shall rain down upon him and upon his bands and upon the many peoples that will be with him. And I shall certainly magnify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many Nations; and they will heve to know that I am Jehovah." {Ezekiel 38:18-23}

The Prophet Zephaniah brings this destructive time of World Peril to a very frightening conclusion with his final words, and my feelings are, we will be very hard pressed to find any good news at all, in these following words: "The great day of Jehovah is near. It is near, and there is a hurrying of it very much. The sound of the day of Jehovah is bitter. There a mighty Man is letting out a cry. that day is a day of fury, a day of distress and of anguish, a day of Storm and of desolation a day of darkness and of gloominess a day of clouds and of thick gloom, a day of horn and alarm signal, against the fortified Cities and against the high corner towers. And I will cause distress to Mankind, and they will certainly walk like blind Men; because it is against Jehovah that they have sinned. And their Blood will actually be poured out like dust, and their bowels like the dung. Neither their Silver nor their Gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah's fury; but by the fire of his Zeal the whole earth will be devoured, because he will make an extermination, indeed a terrible one, of all the inhabitants of the earth." {Zephaniah 1:14-18}

Isaiah the Prophet, gives us his description of this time of World Peril with his own words that in themselves leave little room for any good news, what-so-ever, for note what he has to relate to us: "Look! Jehovah is emptying the land and laying it waste, and he has twisted the face of it and scattered its inhabitants. And it must come to be the same for the people as for the Priest; the same for the servant as for the Master; the same for the maidservant as for her mistress; the same for the buyer as for the seller; the same for the lender as for the borrower; the same for the interest taker as for the one paying the interest. Without fail the land will be emptied, and without fail it will be plundered, for Jehovah himself has spoken this word. The land has gone to mourning, has faded away. The high ones of the people of the land have withered. and the very land has been polluted under its inhabitants, for they have bypassed the Laws, changed the regulation, broken the indefinitely lasting Covenant. That is why the curse itself has eaten up the land, and those inhabiting it are held guilty. That is why the inhabitants of the land have decreased in number, and very few Mortal Men have remained over." {Isaiah 24: 1-6} So. we see, Jehovah is playing no favorites during this time of World Peril, and Isaiah has told us that very few would be left alive at Armageddon.

To add to the terror, that will be the order of the day, at this time of World peril Zechariah adds the following description which is anything but good news, in fact, very terrifying, to say the least; for note what he will tell us: "And this is what will prove to be the scourge with which Jehovah will scourge all the Peoples that will do Military Service against Jerusalem: There will be a rotting away of ones flesh, while one is standing upon ones feet; and ones very eyes will rot away in their sockets, and ones very tongue will rot away in ones mouth. And it must occur in that day that confusion from Jehovah will become widespread among them; and they will actually grab hold each one of the hand of his companion, and his hand will actually come up against the hand of his companion." {Zechariah 14:12,13}

I recall a few years back one of Jehovah's Witnesses proudly asserting that they are the one true Religion, and he backed that statement up by telling me, that they was the only ones Preaching this Good News of the Kingdom throughout all the inhabited earth for a witness to all Nations, just prior to the end of the system of things. Without knowing he was doing it, he identified the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, as well as himself, as a False Prophet, because only a False Prophet would involve themselves in that foretold, obvious unauthorized work. The reason being, any of the True Anointed Class, would never tell anyone that the appearance of the Christ in Kingdom Power, was good news for this World. They would tell you, what I have just told you, and, as you can readily see, it is anything but good news, when the Christ actually does take Kingdom Power.

Does the Bible explain to us, exactly why, there would be a difference between the unauthorized preaching of the Good News a False Prophet would preach, as opposed to the Good News the true Anointed Class would be preaching, was they to be doing that work? We will see, that it does, and the Apostle Paul will explain why the difference, for note his words: "If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things, {satan the devil} has blinded the minds of the unbelievers that the illumination of the glorious good news about the {Glory} of Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through." {2 Corinthians 4:3,4} So, to the True Anointed Class, the appearance of the Christ in Kingdom Power, was what they were waiting for, and for them, the very best of news, because it meant the complete end of this system of things. As for the World of Mankind, who love this system of things just as it is, the accomplished end of it, will be the worst news that they would ever wish to hear.

Search as you may through the composite sign of the coming of Christ in Kingdom Power in Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21 you will never find Jesus identifying any Organization representative of him; all he foretold was the prevalence of False Prophets; but one he foretold, would, was it to be possible, mislead even the Chosen Ones. Of necessity, this would have to be the one, preaching the Good News of the Kingdom; a work very similar to what Jesus true followers might be doing. But being a presumptuous False Prophet, they would not understand the true preaching work that the true anointed class might be doing. In that, this one might possibly mislead the true Chosen Ones, those of the World not of that class, would be easy targets to mislead. To date 7 Million! Misled Jehovah's Witnesses.

Was Jesus to have had a representative Visible Organization on earth during the time period the composite sign of his coming was in progress, why would he tell us, not to believe ANYONE that made claim to represent him? Notice if you will these words spoken by Jesus: "Then if anyone says to to you, 'Look! Here is the Christ,' or, 'There!' do not believe it.' For False Christs and False Prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, IF POSSIBLE, even the Chosen Ones." {Matthew 24:23,24}

The main central teaching of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, is, that the Christ was invisibly present in the year 1914, so without actually saying it in so many words, they are telling us all, the, 'Time is at hand,' or the 'due time has approached.' Would you agree with that? Now, look at the warning Jesus served us all: "He said: "Look out that you are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, 'I am he,' and, 'The due time has approached.' according to the Governing Body, with the Christ invisibly present in the year 1914, the 'due time had, and has approached.'

Does the Bible predict anywhere, that some, today, would try to infringe on the Positions that the early Apostles held? Notice the words of the Apostle Paul, next: "Now what I am doing I will still do, that I may cut off the pretext from those who are wanting a pretext for being found equal to us in the office of which they boast. For such Men are False Apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into Apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for satan himself keeps transforming himself into an Angel of light. It is therefore nothing great if his Ministers also transform themselves into Ministers of righteousness, but their end will be according to their works." {2 corinthians 11:12-15}

We know that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, make claim to being the surviving remnant of the Anointed Class. They tell all of their followers that they are the appointed Faithful Slave, over the house of God. Paul does not leave us in the dark, for he carries his description of these ones wanting to be found equal to the early Apostles over to 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 where in part, he informs us of the following: "However, Brothers, respecting the presence {COMING} of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we request of you not to be quickly shaken from your reason nor to be exited either through an inspired expression or through A VERBAL MESSAGE or through a letter AS THOUGH FROM US, to the effect that the Day of Jehovah is here. In verse three, he tells us, "Let no one seduce you in any manner"... Is it not true, that Jehovah's Witnesses will come to your Door, with a VERBAL MESSAGE? Do they not have that LETTER in the form of Watchtowers, Awakes, Tracts, Books, Booklets, Brochures; all dealing with a variety of Bible Subjects? Is not the main theme of their Preaching work, the nearness of the Kingdom of God? {Matthew 24:14} Does it all not sound, as Paul had warned: "AS THOUGH FROM US?" But in reality, is not?

It would do well, to consider the position all of the Anointed Class took in the First Century. Did they make claim that they were appointed, as a Body, as the Faithful Slave? Were they appointed OVER the House? As does the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, make claim that they are, today? What their position at that time was, would be the same today, would it not? Whatever their position was, at that time. Paul will explain to us, just what the position they took, was, and we can expect, it would be exactly the same today, among the true surviving

remnant of the Brothers of the Christ. One thing we know for a certainty. You are, the House, or you are appointed over the house; but you cannot be the House, and at the same time appointed over it. You have to be one, or the other; but you cannot be both at the same time. That is silly, is it not? For myself, personally, I would say, yes it is silly. Think about this, for a moment. The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses takes the stand, that, they are the Faithful Slave appointed over the household of God. While at the same time, they tell us that they are the surviving anointed Remnant. So, from that we can conclude, that they are appointed OVER the House, and being as their claim is, that they are the surviving remnant they are also the house, as well. How does Paul straighten this matter out for us? Because it certainly needs to be straightened out, wouldn't you think? My feeling is, one of the true Anointed Class would definitely know what the situation was in the first Century, so let us pay attention to what Paul will tell us all about this apparent mix-up. If anyone can set this matter straight, I feel Paul can, wouldn't you think? Pay attention now to the words of Paul: "Consequently holy Brothers, partakers of the Heavenly Calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest whom we confess ---- Jesus. He was Faithful to the one that made him such, as Moses was also in all the house of that one. For the latter {Jesus} is counted worthy OF MORE GLORY THAN MOSES, in-as-much as he who constructs it has more honor than the house. Of course every house is constructed by someone, but he that constructs all things is God. And Moses as an attendant was faithful in all the house of that one as a testimony of the things that were to be spoken AFTERWARDS, but Christ was Faithful as a Son OVER THE HOUSE OF THAT ONE. WE ARE THE HOUSE of that one, if we make fast hold on our freeness of speech and our boasting firm to the end." {Hebrews 3:1-6}

A member of the true Anointed Class has just clearly told us that the Christ was appointed, as the Faithful Slave, over the household of God; then he revealed the position that all of the Anointed Brothers of Christ took to themselves; in the first Century, and he never told us, or anyone else, for that matter, that the true Anointed Class were appointed over the house. Paul clearly told us, speaking for all of the anointed class: "WE ARE THE HOUSE!" And he told us, that the Christ was appointed over the House!

All of this informations begets some questions, wouldn't you think? As in, if the Christ was the appointed Faithful Slave in the first Century, according to Paul, and all of the Anointed Class, constituted the house itself, because he, Paul had said: "We are the house," how is it today, that the Governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses, can themselves take the seat of the appointed Faithful slave, as well as telling us that, as a Body, they constitute, all of the Anointed Brothers of the Christ, as well? So, they are telling us, that they are the appointed Faithful Slave, and making claim as well, that they are the surviving remnant of the Brothers of Christ, then according to them, they are appointed Over the house, and they are the house along with that. Are they appointed over themselves? Of course by now, you will see what I mean by silly. Actually insanely, ludicrous would be a better description, don't you think?

Now the True Anointed Class, would naturally have a work to do themselves, of course much different from that of this False Prophet in question, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Someone may ask; "Just what would that work be?" Fair question, wouldn't it be? I'll allow the Apostle John to answer that, for he does so, in his Revelation account, in these following words: "And the dragon grew wratful at the Woman, and went off to wage War with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God AND HAVE THE WORK OF BEARING WITNESS TO JESUS." I've been doing this work, all throughout this article, in case you haven't noticed. Have you noticed any Good News, from my writing? To myself, it's the greatest of news, but to this World, it is anything but Good News of the Kingdom.

So! This False Prophet, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses has been leading you all down the Garden Path to your ultimate destruction; at the hands of the Lamb of God, the Master. The true Appointed, Faithful Slave of the Parable in Matthew 24:45. Of whom I've born Witness about, in this writing. That is the work I do, and have done for many years now. Don't necessarily know, if that makes me anything, or not, but, like many others, I can hope, can I not?

So! This Preaching this Good News of the Kingdom! Is it Authorized by Jehovah? Absolutely not! It is not! Wannabe

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

holy cow do you get paid by the word!?!?!

No Apologies

• asilentone
    asilentone

make your posts alot shorter.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Hey man, figuring out bible prophecy takes a lot of words to make tenuous conections between things that aren't connected.

• wannabe
    wannabe

No Apologies!

Paid? What' Pay? At the moment, I'm working for nothing, but, I have hopes, my pay will come later on. I know my posts are far too long, but, as a general rule, it takes long to get everything said. I myself wish I was more skilled at being a writer, but perhaps, as I continue with ths endeavor my writing skills will improve. I didn't get the education that many on these Boards have receieved. Grade 7 wasn't much of an achievment, as far as being educated goes. If I've made any advancement at all, it was because of my own personal private studies. But, all I can do, is use the tools that I have, to try to help others obtain a knowledge of the Bible. Some of the Apostle's were unlettered Men, but in spite of that, knew their Bibles because of the operation of the holy Spirit on them. My heart motivation, is to help anyone, and everyone I can before I buy that last piece of property. With the hope of a resurrection back to life, after I kick that old proverbial bucket. Wannabe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit