dub sayings

by inbetween 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inbetween
    inbetween

"We can be glad to have such a great variety of spiritual food, just take a look at the nonsense in other churches"

"So many nice brothers, look forward to the new system, when we can all get to know them better"

"It was really a protection being raised in the truth"

"we can be servants of the most high, what a privilege"

and so on....

The worst of the matter though, guess who said this ?

It was ME !!! Today I´m still amazed I fully promoted this garbage !

makes me not trust my own judgement sometimes , how could I believe this grab for so many years ?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Oh Gawd, the "spiritual food" shit used to make me NAUSEOUS!! I was so happy when I "learned" what it REALLY was....

"The tables themselves have all become full of filthy vomit-- there is no place without it." ~Isaiah 28:8.

Don't beat yourself up too much. Some of us swallowed it for decades. It's a very convincing sell to someone who is uneducated and looking for the "truth" in this world. There's this conspiracy against the Bible, so it must be true. There's a conspiracy to hide God's name, so he must have one, and it must be important. It was very convincing for me because I had a King James Bible from the fifties with the name still in it in five different places, but then the 80's edition took them all out... so that was PROOF for me.... lol. The OT verses don't make sense without the name, and there's all these verses all over the Bible where God says his NAME will be made known, that he's so proud of his NAME...There's a conspiracy with crosses, so it must be false. The narrow road is the only way.... the 144,000 "judges" to finally bring justice lol... oh it all sounds so TRUE..... blah blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhh....................

• watersprout
    watersprout

''Think of all the wonderful multi racial picnics we can have with our wonderful brothers''... Bleugh!

Peace cause we really need it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit