Charity Brand Index 2010 - Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society scored lower

by Lost-In-Translation 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Lost-In-Translation
    Lost-In-Translation

After reading the below article I kept asking, "What Watchtower Bible and Tract Society charity could they be talking about?" Does anyone know of a specific legally established charity that is in the name of the WBTS?

http://thirdsector.co.uk/news/Article/1032509/Charity-Brand-Index-2010/

In contrast, international aid charities performed less well this year than they did in 2009. Of the 12 aid charities that appeared in last year's brand index, only Save the Children and WaterAid managed to improve their positions, while the rest fell. As well as falling 20 places in the overall index, Christian Aid is now the third least trusted charity out of the 125 - only Muslim Aid and the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society scored lower.

• Mickey mouse
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

I think it's very telling what people think of the JW's since they score right down there with MUSLIM AID.

I think this is a real "tell" as to the fact that YHWH's Holy Spirit is no longer with the JW's, that is, if it ever was to begin with.

What "fruitages of the Spirit" does the WTBTS actually possess, and what proof do they have to show for making such claims? By my count, ZERO.

So much for following Jesus' command about looking out for widows and orphans, his example of feeding via the good Samaritan, etc, etc. The JW's don't know what CHARITY is, it's not even in their vocabulary.

- Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit