Tonight on Six Screens Dialogue program Nathan Natas Sat Oct.2 , 2010 7pm est.P

by koolaid-man 7 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Tonight, Oct. 2,2010 at 6:45p.m. our good friend Nathan Natas, who posts on this board, will be Richard Rawe's guest on the Dialogue program. You can listen to this program, and participate, by dialing on your telephone (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925. No computer is nec essary. Nathan will be talking about what is going on in the world of the Jehovah's Witnesses. People from all over the world dial in and listen. It is like a radio talk show. So, dial in and talk with all of those who have been "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower".

• yesidid
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I want to thank Richard Rawe and Rick Fearon for inviting me on last night's program. I think we had a positive and fun discussion, and I want to especially thank those who had the courage to un-mute themselves to ask questions or make comments.

As for the sentiments expressed in the above-referenced link, I'd like to invite those who feel so strongly against Rick's SIX SCREENS site to build a website of their own and do it "their way." Put your money where your mouth is, like Rick did. As a good friend once told me, "That's what the BACK key is for." If you don't like a site, leave it. No one's got a gun to your head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgVOR28iG_o

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

For anyone who might be interested, this is a link to the books I've republished on LULU.com.

Most titles are available in both hard-copy (traditional book) and binary (ebook) formats.

Thanks for your interest.

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=88659

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you Nathan for coming on the call. Their were many people dialing in, but so many are afraid to speak up. They would be the active witnesses.

• funnyface
    funnyface

I tried to get on but it says not able to from my area ( MOUTHY

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Could you hear the program ,or were you unable to speak up?

• funnyface
    funnyface

I could hear it but couldnt get on when you invited everyone to star 1
    A voice came on & said this is not available from this area

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit