Jail vs. dicipline

by SoulJah 0 Replies latest jw friends

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

I was about 16 at the time.I can't remember what I did wrong; of course every thing I did was wrong at that time according to my parents. I think I was caught riding a neighbor kids skateboard.
    any way,I believe the punishment was to get my ass beat or get locked out of the house. A week before my dad was comming home from work and caught me doing the same thing; he jumped out of the truck and violently threw me in it {the truck} then proceeded to elbow me in the nose which sent my head into the back window and caused my nose to bleed! So I chose to stay out side this time;until it got cold , then I tried to get into the house, at which point some how the police showed up!I tried explaining my story to the cops and asking for help. theydidn't seemm to know how to help and proceeded to explain to me that I was a minor and that my dad leaglly had to let me in the house. AT this point my dad was pounding his fist into his hand;Iknew what that meant;so I started to plea with the cops not to let this happen to me. They acted as if there was nothing they could do and told me I should just go home; I then asked them to just put me in jail so I didn't have to get my ass beat. They said they had no reason to do so; So I started calling them names{stupid F'ing pigs ect..}hoping they would haul me off. Still nothing, So I ran out into the street{mind you I didn't want to do any thing violent to put me in jail for a long time just looking for rufuge from the abuse I was suffering and would have suffered};so any way ran into the street got their attention again{calling them names}and mooned them that got me shelter for the evening and got me out of THAT nights ass wooping.
    Damn I wish I could have had a normal life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit