Anyone Watch BBC1 documentary on The Church of Scientology?

by letsslatejws 8 Replies latest jw friends

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

Excellent programme about The church of scientology being a ~CULT~ the comparions with JW's is scaringly simillar....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes excellent programme, although they are much worse than JWs imo.

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

Missed it? Then it is available to view via BBC iplayer on this link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00v1ykr/Panorama_The_Secrets_of_Scientology/

• wobble
    wobble

Any JW watching would not draw the parallels that they should, even the bit about them being forbidden to read negative stuff about Scientology on the Net would not register with a DUB. A great pity.

Rutherford was an earlier version of L. Ron , he invented a religion, on the back of works of fiction, and milked it of cash.

The one true thing Rutherford said was "Religion is a snare and a racket" , as he said it ,I bet he was thinking "I should know".

I just hope that this programme gets the tax Authorities looking at the Scientologists and other cults like the Dubs , but I doubt it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I really like this from Boston Legal :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiIIeoBtKIY

• Chalam
    Chalam

Watched it last night, excellent program.

Has anyone noticed the main symbol used by the cult?

TC

Blessings,

Stephen

SS

SS

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I wish those of us who live across the pond could watch it.

V665

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Compare above image with:

• roguepixel
    roguepixel

You can download it on bittorrent, on maybe isohunt.com, demonoid or eztv.it. I know for definite I've seen it for download.

Scientologists are just J-Dubs wiv cash. There's a funny youtube clip from the first Panorama programme from 3 years ago I think. The guy who is the investigative journalist (John Sargeant) actually has a brain embolism on camera at the head Scientology honcho. It's well funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit