Even ff JWs ARE right, MadJW will not be in paradise

by brotherdan 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

The strange thing about MadJW is that he defends what he calls "Truth" yet ignores EVERYTHING about "Truth" that has to do with "LOVE". He doesn't have it. Even in a small amount.

So let's say that the Jehovah's Witnesses are right, MadJW. You aren't going to be with them in their beautiful paradise earth. Do you know how I know? Do know how I can say that and not be judging? Because the Bible says it.

John 13:35 shows that you cannot be a Christian, MadJW. It's impossible. And yes, I know your argument. Jesus says that his disciples will have love among themselves. I can't imagine that you are much different with fellow witnesses than you are with people on this site. A duck is a duck is a duck.

But even if that scripture has to do ONLY with fellow witnesses, look at 1 Cor:13:1-8. Since I KNOW that you respect NOTHING that doesn't come from your "faithful" slave, I will quote it here so you can read it. It says: "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not RUDE, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

The scriptures directly condemn you for what you do and how you speak to people. So I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that EVERYTHING the Watchtower says is right and they are Gods prophet, and they are the only ones that will be saved.

Well, sadly MadJW, according to these scriptures, you won't be among them... You'd better enjoy the insults while you still can.

• AnonJW
    AnonJW

Never read any of his posts(i'm new) but I will now.

BTW if the witnesses are right, I am doomed as well. Resigned to that!

I would add (before reading posts) that no matter your belief / point of view in life, to be courteous costs nothing. Even if a JW knocks on your door, state your view but why be onnoxious. That goes for JW's in expressing their thoughts on the beliefs of others to.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Moot point since the JWs are NOT right

-Sab

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

True. But I'm giving MadJW the benefit of the doubt. He's screwed either way...

• its_me!
    its_me!

I think that accepting people and loving them the way they are is the key. Just because they do not believe the way you do, does not make them wrong. If Armegeddon is coming the way that MADJW thinks that it is, then yes, I think that he should worry. "Judge ye not lest ye should be judged yourself." I think that that must be one of the most inspired verses of the bible. We are not the judge.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I'm not trying to be the judge. I'm just turning his own argument around on him. He says that we are all doomed because we are not JWs. But IF he is right, according to JWs, he's in big trouble.

• its_me!
    its_me!

I agree with you Brother Dan. He is not the judge.

• its_me!
    its_me!

He should be worried. He is putting himself in the place of God, and that is a very bad place to put himself in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit