Today's WT quotes

by AnonJW 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AnonJW
    AnonJW

Here are some quotes from today’s WT consideration that caught my attention:

The spirit searches into the deep things of God

Par 1.

“Indeed, Jehovah uses his Holy spirit to reveal deep spiritual truths”

Par 10

“When the time comes to clarify a spiritual matter in our day, holy spirit helps responsible representatives of the faithful and discreet slave at world headquarters to discern deep truths that were not previously understood”.

Par 16

“As you carefully follow the line of thought, questions may occur to you”.

• Heaven
    Heaven

“Indeed, Jehovah uses his Holy spirit to reveal deep spiritual truths”

Yeah, like how the Holy Spirit helped Sister Stuck-Up find a cool skirt on sale but at the same time it allows children to be born addicted to crack cocaine.

HS is pretty fickle... and sick imo.

• ambersun
    ambersun
    “When the time comes to clarify a spiritual matter in our day, holy spirit helps responsible representatives of the faithful and discreet slave at world headquarters to discern deep truths that were not previously understood”.

I think that's about the funniest thing I have read for ages

• Heaven
    Heaven

Where do we get these assholes???

Appointment by the Holy Spirit.

• Heaven
    Heaven

They are doing a good job of imploding a perfectly good cult....it's sad.

Yes, but remember.... "The Lord moves in mysterious ways."

• Quando
    Quando

F&D at world headquarters??

PFFTT!!

One size really does not fit all, get with it World Headquarters!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

This is really more brazen than usual. They used to say the faithful and discreet slave discerns the truth. Now it's the "responsible representatives of the FDS at world headquarters" who discern the truth. It's their way of distancing themselves from those in the congregations who are partaking and who just might be faking it.

• bobld
    bobld

YOU mean Holy Sh#t

B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit