After reading the rules of Bethell thread......

by Vachi 8 He Is 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

And how dubs can't watch rated R movies, I began thinking of what constitutes a movie being rated R? A movie doesn't need to have nudity, violence or other graphic imagery to get this rating. It would seem that all a movie needs........is swearing, vulgar language. At it's core, basically sound vibrations eminating from our vocal chords. Then I began thinking, how is one sound generated worse than some other sound we make? When a bird makes long swooping sounds then goes into quicker shorter bursts could it be cursing? God-tweetit!! Those were two thoughts I had, then I thought if someone made a movie about all the deaths that jerkovah directly caused ( i.e. Lot's wife, the colliseum full of people Samson killed, those that didn't have the mark over their doors, the teens who were murdered by the 2 she-bears etc...) would it be rated R? Would I be able to watch said movie if it was biblically accurate? I mean, to me jerkovahs whacking people is a lot like those Final Destination movies where the killer isn't represented in a physical form, a movie series that is of course, rated R. If I couldn't watch "Terminator 5: Rise of gods spirit" why not, and if I could why is god exempt?

......and then Bill says "Do you find me sadistic?"

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Vachi, all those demons in the Inuyasha cartoons are obviously warping your thinking. Return to Jehovah before it is too late!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And it's worse. Violence in movies is portrayed as fiction. You go into a movie and watch a shootout, and it stays in that scene. You watch people blowing each other up on screen, that's where it stays. It is just a story, and does not depict reality. Notably, they keep children under 17 out of there unless their parents are also there.

However, the violence you see at the Kingdumb Hell is portrayed as reality. You go into the boasting session and hear about mass destruction. Unlike the movies, this is depicted as future reality, and unless they do as the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger orders them, they will be part of that destruction. Each and every one of the witlesses is forced to believe that they are always on the edge of ending up dead. A single missed boasting session without a valid explanation, Jehovah deciding you should have gone anyways, a single blown call, a single 2 minutes of field circus cut short, a single bad thought toward having your life repressed is all it takes. And, they not only allow children of all ages in, but they require parents to bring in their children of all ages under threat of ending up just as dead as those in the stories.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

You are right Vachi. "R" rated movies can be ANYTHING that is not deemed for societal use. We could eventually rate a movie R if it was about Jesus. That's all it could take.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit