hey there

by daniel-p 7 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

hey there!

started new job 3 months ago... moved across the country... havent been to JWD much lately.

what's new with you? have i missed the JW flavor-aid crapmageddon?

• Ding
    Ding

Armageddon came invisibly and you missed it!

Just kidding... but with the WTBTS "new light" you never know.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Good to see you. Only new thing is that many WT branch offices are closing down.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hey daniel! You lovin' your new life?

• zoiks
    zoiks

Daniel,

I took the opportunity to go back and read your story...all 9 chapters or so. Wonderfully written - captivating, heartfelt, and disarmingly humble. Amazing. A belated thank-you for sharing all of that!

Zoiks

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Nice to hear from you again!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

leaving - I suppose its all in line with their "streamlining" and not "downsizing"?

beks - It's alright; I need to work on being happy in the moment. Otherwise I miss all the important details of my life. Like watching my 5 month old baby girl grow up!

zoiks - thanks for the complement on my story. Reminds me that I still need to get back to it and tighten it up some more.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    What a cult.
    In what other religion would a young man trying to better himself and his family have to even consider this kind of BS?
    Take the job. Don't tell anybody anything else and tell them to mind their own business if they try to pry. If you don't take the job, later on down the road you'll see some double standard that will make you kick yourself in the ass for listening to these control freaks.

Hi Daniel,

I remember you young man. Above is my reply to your DOD job opportunity. Glad to hear you took the job anyway. Do you mind giving us an update on any flak you may have received from the JW's or your JW family for taking the job? How are you liking the job and your family's new life & surroundings? Do you go to the KH in your new area?

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit