I AM NOT AN APOSTATE!

by Pureheart 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Hello Room,

Websters New World Dictionary defines Apostate as one who have abandoned their faith. That definition does not describe me. I have not abandoned my faith in God. I have dedicated my life to serve Him as my creator and God and not any man or thing.
    If the WTS fool people into serving them, that is their problem later when people find out and refuse to be in their servitude. I do not speak against Gods Word. My problem is with the misrepresentation of His Word.
    I am not an apostate, and will not allow anyone to label me as such.

Pureheart

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol - Well done Pureheart.

Actually I think the label Auxiliary Pioneer sounds a lot more disconcerting!

Keep up the good work - HS

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Yeah I agree!! Most of you are imposter apostates! I'm the real mckoy! The trouble is that when I was disfellowshipped for apostasy it was for not believing the Tower rather then the sin of not believing in God. They should rename the reason for disfellowshipping people like you to Disloyalty or Treason - so everyone knows who is a proper apostate and who isn't.

Marilyn

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Disloyal to who, Marilyn?

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi Pureheart,

I agree, I am not an apostate by the scriptural meaning. However I take pleasure in being an "apostate" by the Watchtower definition.

Borgfree

"Without knowledge there can be no genuine faith--only superstition on the one hand or speculation on the other" Robert Banks
  • Geordie
    Geordie

I have always refused the tab of "Apostate".

They lost faith in me before i lost faith in them.
    At the time i was 15 and wasnt allowed to declair my faith any way so the name "APOSTATE" seems to be yet another false doctrine of the WTBTS...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Pureheart,your right!Dislikeing Corruption and liars does not make you an apostate.It makes you a decent human being!...OUTLAW

• rhett
    rhett

Nothing wrong with apostates. I consider myself to be very much one.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Thanks for the input.

Pureheart

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

haha! Love it! I guess that even means that *I* am not an apostate either even though I'm an atheist. Can abandoned my faith if I never had it to begin with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit