Best JW Joke

by Simon Morley 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Time for some comic relief, what is the best JW joke you heard? here is a start, not the best but a start:

Q: What is the difference between a Hells Angel and JW?

A: The Hells Angel comes to your door and tell you to "F*&%k Off!!"

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

"Jehovah's Witnesses Beware: Catholic Dog"

• JRK
    JRK

My favorite was one by Rodney Dangerfield:

"Hey, I tell you I get no respect! The other day a Jehovah's WItness came to my door, and he said he wasn't interested."

JK

• TheTruthAboutTheTruth
    TheTruthAboutTheTruth

Next time a Jehovah Witness comes knocking on your door, tell them you are busy at the moment and ask them if they will give you their home phone number so you can call them back.
    When they explain that they cannot give out their home number, you say,
    "I guess you don't want anyone bothering you at home, right?"
    They will agree and you say, "Now you know how I feel! Now f*ck off".

Why are there no Jehovah's witnesses in heaven?

Because God and Saint Peter are behind the gates saying, "Sssshhhhhh! pretend we are not in!!"

How many Jehovah's Witnesses does it take to change a light bulb?

Three: one to change the bulb and turn it on, the other two b*stards to knock on your door and ask if you've seen the light...

I swear to god, if those Jehovah's from down the road knock on my door one more time, they're off the Christmas card list.

have you ever had some one knock on your door and try to sell you something that, doesn't work, you never need and they try to convice you its better than anywhere else

i hate jehovahs witnesses

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

This joke may not be the best, but it was told one night to me by one of the Beatles on the way to dinner:

"Why dont Italians like Jehovahs Witnesses? - Italians dont like any witnesess......"

There were 3 others with us that night, 2 of whom were Italian and one of them knew I was a JW! I laughed loudest......

Cheers, Mattieu

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Some that I found on the net:

What do you get when you cross a devil worshiper with a Jehovah’s Witness? Someone who goes from door to door telling people to go to “the lake of everlasting fire.”

The first bloodless surgery was performed this week in which a kid who is a Jehovah’s Witness got a new liver without a blood transfusion. The parents were so happy, they almost celebrated!

While traveling near Tampa, Florida I passed the “Jehovah’s Witness Assembly Hall” and was struck by the fact that that must be where they make them.

Why don’t Jehovah’s Witnesses get killed during an earthquake? They’re always in your doorway. – Johnny Carson

What do you get when you cross a Jehovah’s Witness with an agnostic? Someone who goes door to door for no apparent reason.

Why do mobsters hate Jehovah’s Witnesses? They hate all witnesses!

What does Hannibal Lector call a Jehovah’s Witness? Free delivery! – Jay Leno

I could never be a Jehovah’s Witness… I didn’t see the accident. As far as I know, Jehovah didn’t hit anybody.

The Jehovah’s Witnesses sex scandal started its first day in court today. When they knocked on the door of the courthouse, nobody answered the door.

I learned something the other day. I learned the Jehovah’s Witnesses do not celebrate Halloween. I guess they don’t like strangers going up to their door and annoying them.

3Mozzies

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I got you all beat!!!! The most humorous JW thing I've ever heard? Comes from the Revelation! It's Grand Climax at Hand!, book.

That the seven trumpet blasts of Revelations somehow correlated to some obscure conventions held by the JW's in Cedar Point, Ohio in the 1920's or 30's or something. Hahahahahahaha!!! Freakin' hysterical.

I think if Jehovah were going to make communication with mankind after 1920 years of silence, he would have used a much more grander and noticeable method then some obscure convention held by a fringe Adventist splinter group in the boonies of Ohio, don't you?? I'm thinking more along the lines of The Eiffel Tower in Paris or one of the World's Fairs, you know; some place that is actually noticeable?

- Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit