Dear Gadget (Regarding Christopher & Emily)

by KW13 3 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13
    I heard from LT a few weeks ago. I haven't been here for ages because I've had to spend so much time at the hospital. Emily and Christopher were born 14 weeks early on 23rd May. Emily came home a few days ago and now weighs 5lb, but Christopher is still in the PICU with no sign of coming home anytime soon

Very sorry to hear about your situation. Just wanted to say that my twins were 11 weeks early and despite early prognosis being bad, one of them in particular was dependent on CPAP/Breathing Apparatus, both were tube fed for a long time and spent AGES on the Unit before we got them home, everything worked out really well and we've never looked back!!

What i mean is, i hope you have the same.

Regards

KW x

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry to hear the bad news. Glad to hear Emily went home. They do wonderful things helping babies today. My aunt had twins at home and kept them warm above the hot water holder on the wood stove. They are healthy and living today and grandparents of a total of 25 grandchildren.

Love, Blondie

• KW13
    KW13

bttt

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

My youngest daughter had twins 7 months ago so I know the worry involved.

I'm not sure who LT is but lots of hugs to you and your babies, hope everything will turn out fine (I'm sure it will).

(((((((hugs))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit