My daughter started a blog.

by JeffT 5 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

She started grad school at Naropa University in Boulder a couple of weeks ago, and now has a blog. She's working on an MA in psychology. A lot of family history about being raised JW (among other things) made it into the application essays.

I thought some of you might find what she's writing about interesting.

http://www.danceheredancenow.blogspot.com/

• journey-on
    journey-on

Sounds like she's having a blast! What a beautiful experience to be mindful of your daughter's true spiritual growth, JeffT. Just watching her joy and excitement must be extremely fulfilling as her father. The Equine Therapy workshop sounded fascinating. I have owned horses in the past. They are exquisite animals. She's very fortunate to be having this life experience.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

She sounds like such a nice girl who is so happy. Will you tell her that I like her bathroom floor too?

• sweet
    sweet

nowhere do i see in the blogs about her growing up a witness OR anything pertaining to jehovah's witness.

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Just think how much she'd be missing out if still in the throws of WTS and it's tenacles...

She is the epitomy of self sufficient freedom! I love her and wish her the best!

• JeffT
    JeffT

sweet, it isn't in the blog (at least not yet) it was in her grad school application material (which is what I said in the OP). I suspect it will come up in the blog. I would say she's a good example of one who has truely moved on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit