untitled

by Mattieu 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

I love playing golf (didnt say I was good at it though). We have so many great golf courses here in Australia particuarly in Victoria. I just played on Friday and thought I would share a couple of photos of our local hazard - kangaroos! A lot of baby Joey's at the moment, on one fairway alone I counted 70 kangaroos. I have taken quite a few jdubs from USA & Japan in years past to my local golf course, golf becomes secondary to Kanagroo watchiing after a whole.

The first pic is of one family that just watched the whole time I played the green

kangaroo family.

Kangaroo Fairway

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Apologies, forgot to add a title!! Worrying too much on whether my pics would work out!

• Mattieu
  • Gayle
    Gayle

an awesome sight!!

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Thanks Gayle, it really is incredible being so close to them. hey, there is a few golf courses in Arizona I wouldnt mind playing either. Most Aussie golf pro's tend to live in Scottsdale if I remember correctly. Cheers, Mattieu.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Hey Matt, looks like the golf course in Anglesea...

(We still need to catch up mate, sorry things are a bit busy here at the moment, will email soon)

3Mozzies

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I’ve never seen that many kangaroos in the wild, let alone on a golf course!!

Cool pics, thanks for sharing!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Cool, Mattieu!

I was glad our Landcruiser had a hefty bull bar when travelling through NSW. Fortunately, we never had deadly impact with the beasties.

CoCo Jacaranda

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

3Mozzies, Not Anglesea, though I played my first ever game of golf at Anglesea!! No stress, ready to catch up anytime, just drop us a line.

BP - The pics do not do it justice, so many mobs of roos on this course!

CoCo - Some great countryside in NSW, let me know if you ever make it to Victoria.

Cheers, Mattieu

• poppers
    poppers

The fairways look like they are getting pretty beat up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit