Funny thing happen on the way to class today

by loosie 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

I was in the student union bldg, and I saw a table with all kinds of religious books and magazines laid out on it, with two men sitting behind it.

I couldn't resist, I just had to ask. I picked one of the books to look for who published it. I didn't anything. they aknowledged me and said Hi. I asked them which religion they were representing? they said this is the funded by the lutherans.

I replied "oh Ok I was just to make sure your weren't Jw's." Those two old guys about fell out of their chairs laughing. I guess I made their morning.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

that is so funny... :) it's nice when you have enough distance between yourself and the 'troot' that you can laugh a bit.

Jean

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nice when you are relieved to find out that it is one of those "pigs", "urine", "poison", or whatever bad term the Washtowel Slaveholdery imposes on worldly religions and those who adhere to them. I personally would rather see a group of Lutherans or other Protestants than a group of Jehovah's Witlesses around any day. Additionally, I feel relief when I see a group of people dressed in suits and one of them lights a cigarette--at least that rules out their being Jehovah's Witlesses.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Sorry - that's just not possible - Only JWs preach. No other religion preaches the gospel. Just JWs. So you probably were dreaming or something.

HAHA - I had you going - I was just channeling Reniaa/Debator

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

LOL

When I was a kid, I witnessed a Lutheran trash my Dad on the WT soul doctrine. That was one of the reasons I never took a dunking.

He saved my relationship with my family.

I am forever grateful. Thanks Carlo .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit