Randy Youths in my old cong..

by jdhf 0 Replies latest jw friends

• jdhf
    jdhf

It's funny the things you find out about the young ones in the cong..isn't it?? There are so many stories, and i mean TRUE stories. It baffles the mind as to how they get away with it for so long. One of the young guys in my old cong, well actually 2 of them at different times were sending nude photos of their genitalia to young girls, who weren't witnesses. I heard nearly all of the young couples had had sex before marriage too. Thing is that these are elders' kids mostly surprise surprise! They all seem to get drunk regularly, and most are either pioneers or MSes or whatever. I just heard that there is a new paedophile investigation going on in Athlone cong against a bro who molested a 5 year old and then threatened him he wouldn't see his mother again if he told her. He eventually told an elder who told the mum, but she has been tarred and feathered as usual JW custom here, and her family aren't talking to her... after all this bro is well liked. I would just love for something big to blow the whole thing apart. Something worldwide. Any news as to whether there's any truth to reports of IRS closing in on GB in USA? Lots of things going on here in Ireland but no one talking....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit