The Bruce Willis Face

by sabastious 13 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

Little something I just made after I saw the poster for the new Bruce Willis movie:

The Bruce Willis Face

-Sab

• AGuest
    AGuest

Cool. And you're cool with folks knowing your name... right?

Peace to you, dear Ale... ummmmm, "Sabatious".

SA, on her own... and seriously wondering why a post about Bruce Willis even caught her attention...

• cantleave
    cantleave

lol @shelby

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

sabastious you have a pm

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Pretty cool. You should do some other ones too. Samuel Jackson, or Clint Eastwood.

• Scully
    Scully

sean connery would be cool too

• sabastious
    sabastious

AGuest,

I have made a vow to myself. That vow is to never fear anything the WT holds over my head. I assume that's what you are referring to?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    SA, on her own... and seriously wondering why a post about Bruce Willis even caught her attention...

Because, deep down we all have a crush on Mr Willis.

I know I do.

-Sab

• AGuest
    AGuest
    That vow is to never fear anything the WT holds over my head. I assume that's what you are referring to?

Just checkin, dear Sab (peace to you!) 'cause some folks come on and get all excited and forget it's not all that confidential.

deep down we all have a crush on Mr Willis.

Nahhh, he's no longer the "man 'o the day" for me (held that position for about a day during "Armageddon"). McSteamy had the role last year and I would say Jon Hamm this year (although if Don Draper don't get his act together I'm gonna have to drop him. Way too much "doin' stuff" for me. I've lost track of his blondes...).

Laurence Fishburne had my heart when I was a young thang... and Denzel pulled on the "strings" every now and again... but NO ONE can EVER take Johnny Depp and Keanu Reeves places (matter of fact, I'm gonna marry 'em both in my next life... oh, wait, no marriage in the next life - Shoot!)

(Shel kicks a rock...)

Peace to you, anyway...

SA, on her own

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

but NO ONE can EVER take Johnny Depp

You know something, there ain't a gay bone in my body. I'm as hetero as they come, and I still find Johnny Depp attractive. Something about that dude, I love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit