Scams that -Check out this web site reminded me of

by thewiz 9 Replies latest jw friends

• thewiz
    thewiz

I asked about something like this about 5 years ago, but could never get a straight answer. Seems you had to be part of a club. Whenever I did ask, the person(s) would kind of clam up.

Funny, use our money to buy the cars and then they turn around and sell them. Every time the CO or DO comes around and then everyone unanimously votes to pay for all expenses, we/they are really paying the society.

I believe that they even started doing that for health insurance. They get there annual physical from the WTB&TS Dr., meanwhile charging health coverage fees.

Oh yeah, I heard that the WTB&TS is self insured, they actually have their own insurance company, so-to-speak. And I often heard it said that if you bring a suit against their insurance company you are really bringing a suit against the WTB&TS. And we all know we're not supposed to be suing our brothers. What a scam. Turning the trust of the brothers against their own-selves so as not to break out of conformity.

I once got hurt at a quick-build in Vermont, USA about 14 years ago. I had to go to the hospital and get x-rays. When I got back the Bro. in charge of the $$$ stuffs said you ruined our perfect record, no one has ever been hurt before (That was a lie, on my first build in
    Providence, RI, USA, I seen an older brother flip off the scaffolding about 10 feet high and land on his side -he just didn't sned them the bills).

Anyway, I gave the bills to them, and the bastards nver paid up. They figured I would pay the bills so they would have a clean record. It actually went to a collection agency. Bastards! They are presuming on your standing in the Christian cong not to bring anything against them. When you sue us, you are actually suing God.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Hello thewiz,

We were probably on the same site at least one time, some of the same areas I worked (slave labored) in. Yes the WT is self insured and they intend to keep all the money. Charging full rate for KH property ins. and then making the cong. use the local building committees (slaves) to do the repair work, also the ins. adjuster is the same ass in charge of the local building committee.

They have another good scam going in this regard and the r & f may never know.

HCM

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

Wouldn't want to sue god... he may not be able to afford it ya know.[8>]

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

This opens up another question as to how safe those building site really are. I know some of the quick builds I have seen there was so many people there that it couldn't have been too safe. Makes you wonder how many serious accidents have happened that have never been reported.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I say to the WT ORG ad all their representatives in charge (elders and what nots) S I T and S P I N !!!

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Sniff Sniff

I smell a potential news story here. If the Borganization has a near "0" payout balence, I can imagine that might interest some other insurance companies who insist that all companies play fairly by the rules, and don't like it all when someone gets away with things. I wonder if the news media would be interested in this angle too?

WTS scams members in insurance fraud...ah music to my ears.

Skipper

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Hi Wiz, Bet I was there too. Which one was it St.Albans or Lyndonville?

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

OH MY GOSH unbelievable and my crafts (mug rugs) that I work hard on (GREAT JOB AFTER HAVING A STROKE) have been gossiped about as being a scam person amongst the net more specific the xjw's and I aint dealing in auto leasing and health insurance just mug rugs and a newletter (Will accept love donations) available by snail mail of course..And I think WE do a great job in my own way guys positively speaking

• nelly136
  • thewiz
    thewiz

It was so many years ago. I think I got hurt in Rutland, VT, USA and previous to that I got some severe food poisoning in Colebrook, VT, USA. I pulled a night watch, when to sleep got up around 10 am or so and had some eggs that I was told were fresh.

I virtually had blood coming out my ass. My brother and close friend at the time had to physically carry me to the car and rush me to the emergency room. They didn't pay for that hospital visit either.

I disagree with another poster. I think the KH in a quick build are extremely well built. I don't ever remember anyone cutting corners. They might be JDubs, but the people in charge, in all my experience, have been very suited for the job. I've been to about 22 of 'em.

Anyone here go to the quick-build in Alaska back around @1985? That was great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit