If one can be Disfacebookshipped...

by sabastious 5 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

Then I guess it's possible to get Refriendinstated?

-Sab

• freeflyingfaerie
  • jitu50
    jitu50

I agree with you but from my personal experience, it bought 4000 Facebook fans from www.socialkik.com and they added them to my page in a little over 1 month. All the fans appeared to be real and some of them turned out to be great customers. You should use www.socialkik.com to buy Facebook fans... we purchased 10,000 Facebook fans and we're quite satisfied with the results. It's completely legal because the fans are real and they don't join your page until they check it and find it interestings. Socialkik.com keeps sending suggestions to become a fan until the order is fulfilled.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Oh I was from all of my JW friends. I think they all wanted to be friends at first to spy on me. Then I made my page private just to be a brat and make them wonder....so after a while they de freinded me one fell swoop. They must have been having a card party or something and someone got on their laptop and they all took turns logging in. It was that sudden. Man I was a puddle on the floor after that. (snort)

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

jitu50, you violated posting guideline number 6. Advertising a commercial website. Maybe the mods will catch it.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I guess i just got Refriendinstated by at least one person. I guess I have proved my remorse by not posting anything to offend her senses in a while.

That ignore button just got more useful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit