elders who are disfellowshipped

by EAGLES 9 Replies latest jw friends

• EAGLES
    EAGLES

When an elder gets difellowshipped do the JC demand that he return the elder textbook. What if he refuses to turn it over what then? I see a lot of quotes from the textbook on here from time to time am I to assume that most of them are coming from elders who are still in good standing??

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I think we're all aware that elders who even just 'step down' have to hand back the Flock book so I would presume disfellowshipped ones also do. As for the members here - we're all unique in our circumstances....

Loz x

• yknot
    yknot

Actually many are coming from uploaded copies of the KS-91

If you too would like a copy (and why not, seeing how it is going to be totally irrelevant in a little over a month!)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9zlog2

• EAGLES
    EAGLES

By the way I havent posted on here for a while but I was DF'd back in 97. Was brought to the JC several times first was when I was about 16 lied my way out of it every time then finally fessed up the last time. Went to a couple meetings since and vowed I will never step foot in a KH again unless my mother or one of my sisters leave this world b4 me. Still upset at my mother after all these years for letting someone talk her into ruining my childhood but I digress. Very interesting topics on here.

• EAGLES
    EAGLES

By the way I havent posted on here for a while but I was DF'd back in 97. Was brought to the JC several times first was when I was about 16 lied my way out of it every time then finally fessed up the last time. Went to a couple meetings since and vowed I will never step foot in a KH again unless my mother or one of my sisters leave this world b4 me. Still upset at my mother after all these years for letting someone talk her into ruining my childhood but I digress. Very interesting topics on here.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hi Eagles - welcome back. I hope the fourm helps you to find peace.

Loz x

• yknot
    yknot

scrapes heal.....

wounds just scar over .......forever reminding you of where, when and why

• EAGLES
    EAGLES

ok speaking of wounds/scrapes whatever check this out I was having a discussion with my mother some time ago about my anger with the organization about their stance on college and how it adversely affected my adult life. I make a good living but I work hard too. Anyway she with a straight face ( I assume as we were talking on the phone) tells me the society has changed their view on the matter and even Elder tyrant the same prick who used to give talks discouraging getting an education was sending his children to college. My response was changed view or not the ahole shouldn't be sending his kids to school just on mere principal since he screwed with so many childrens futures. Of course she would have none of that.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Hey Eagles - don't you just love the hypocrisy? The elders did that to me as well. Their kids all bought homes, got a career and went to college. I gave up three scholarships. Of course now they all say they never told anyone what to do and it was my choice not to go!! WTH?? Such liars. You are right they have certainly changed people's course in life when they tampered with their choices. It's a bitterness that really is tough to get over.

Take care!

• yknot
    yknot

Maybe Brother Tyrant Elder needs to be reminded of the below thread.......(there is an english translation on pages 1 and 2)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/161775/1/Copy-of-CO-Letter-Outline-Regarding-Education-In-Spanish

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit