Blood sucking

by Heartofaboy 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Saw a TV programme a couple of nights ago about a family taking a gap year to travel around the world.

On one leg of their journey they lived with a remote tribe in New Guinea. I shuddered at how quickly they were attacked by all manner of insects & leeches all intent on feasting on their blood.

A question struck me slap in the face...........what sort of personality creates all these creatures with all manner of ingenious ways of getting to your blood & feasting upon it & then holds blood to be so sacred that you should be prepared to allow your kid to die through lack of a life saving transfusion?

(No dubby lurkers they won't eat straw in the new world, so please don't even think of going there )

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    what sort of personality creates all these creatures with all manner of ingenious ways of getting to your blood & feasting upon

Biological Evolution + Natural Selection

What we can observe around us is an arms race between predator and prey, with constant violence, death and destruction.

Or, we can talk about powerful, invisible persons.

We will all die, but we are the LUCKY ones, to have ever existed in the first place.

• dogon
    dogon

I asked this 30 years ago, and was told by a CO that it was a preversion of gods creation by Satan. Funny how they give cridit to satan for anything they don't like and to god for what they do. False reasoning by the deluded.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Yes I have heard that one dogon.

Dubs only want to think of Jehovah creating fluffy bunnies & tiger cubs, cute little dormice & butterflies.

But damn that old Satan for making nasty leeches & tape worms

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit