Spiritual spies

by Joey Jo-Jo 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow.....this is some fucked up behaviour, no doubt about it!!! Talk about people who need to get a life, right??

Here's what I'd do, only because I have the equipment and I'm half crazy. I have a DSLR camera with 18-200mm lens on it. I'd have that in my breifcase/european-carryall and also my book. Have it on and ready with the lens cap off. Be reading your book. When you catch her looking at you while you're reading, quietly place the book face down, and then quickly retrieve your camera. Quickly extend the lens way out (zoom in) and start taking photos of HER!! (or them) Hahahahahahaa!! Make them feel the same discomfort they have placed upon you. Do this everyday until they stop riding in the same carriage as you.

- Wing Commander

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Wow. Interesting story. Doesn't surprise me one bit though. The literature encourages ratting someone out.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

This is just like the Soviets after WWII... except thank GOD they don't have the means to torture or kill people physically.....so freakin' paranoid and you have to wonder why, as if anyone gives a crap about their country (or in this case, religion). You just gotta feel sorry for these people. They think Satan is out to get them every second of the day and they have to resort to these tactics to evade his "infiltration". Life to them is not be enjoyed, it's a game of Dodgeball with someone constantly aiming for your soul and eternal fate.

If they would read their scriptures without the WT blinders, they would know God was within them, and that Satan is within them too, and that they need to get him out instead of worrying about letting him in, they might be able to get on the path to real enlightenment. Unfortunately, they are much further away from that than just about everyone else.

~PS

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

When they see me they probably see a wolf under sheep skin, little do they know that the jokes on them.

It's sad really that I thought like this also in my younger years, that I thought I knew things but wouldn't be able to point them in the bible, I get upset at stuff like this but at the same time sad that some people don't know any better and think they are doing Gods service

• Scott77
    Scott77

Joey i hope your not offended by my questions, I understand bout the spyin'

i've had the holiday visits , and the drive by's . And they are trained better

than the FBI, and the CIA. Heck if the Gov't had of hired them 9/ 11 would

have never happened.

wasblind

That may be true to a large extend. As a former victim, I know a lot about Watchtower-inspired spying and illegal surveillances. They like to use car groups, large number of people in different cars, old men and women, children as well as young men and women. They like to do shadowing, overshadowing as you move from place to place. They can keep you under watch 7/24 a day, weeks, months and years. They will make you a subject of their field services, assignment. Regular Pioneers from other congregations will be assigned to overshadow you and various congregations will coordinate this spying. Because you already know members of your congregation, it becomes a matter of other congregation to work it out. The malls, convenient places and gas stations are popular places to stage surveillance. Your work place, parking lot, apartment and travel patterns are some of their favorite. They will way laid you on different roads they think or are sure you will use for the purpose of stalking you. Mostly, they work under a lead coordinator usually a person who will direct the group. Hours spent on spying on you are reported back to the congregation as work done in services. This motivates those involved in Spying to continue it until you caught in act. Even in winter, fall, spring and summer, they will never gave up on you. For me, it took three years to accumulate a wealth of information about Jehovah Witnesses surveillance practices. As stressful as it was, it nevertheless, it helped me feel a thigh of relief in that, I was leaving a corrupted, hypocritical organization which was unworthy of my membership. I would not be feeling guilty for returning to the 'world' It was on that basis that I decided to make it official with the Watchtower by dissociating myself through a letter

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Always worried about spies....

When I was in at work everyone took a turn getting coffee. Get the order.. Joe asks: Darth grab a pcak of smokes for me. Being in your 30's it's tuff to say " Oh No.. see as one of JW's......." They were not for me so I'll do it.

Enter Store..... PANIC!!!!!!!!

and that's with No spies!!!

• bez
    bez

Enter Store..... PANIC!!!!!!!!

and that's with No spies!!!

lol darth, that is how i felt today when i grabbed a scratch card!!!

• Ding
    Ding

If you can, move behind them... or even sit next to them

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Now I see JW's I know with a Cigar dangling out of my mouth and could careless.......

I was never DF'd and the things I said to 2 Elders who visited..... should've done the Trick LOL

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "If you can, move behind them... or even sit next to them ..."

LOLOLOL!! Ding, good idea - and while you're at it, Joey Jo-Jo, SHARE!!!

Show them some of the most significant chapters from the book - like Chapter 5 [?] "Tradition and Legalism", and say, "So-and-so [an unbeliever, as Yknot suggested...] said he'd have a bible study with me if I could answer his questions about this book - can you help me with some of these points???"

Relax and have fun with it!

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit