Spiritual spies

by Joey Jo-Jo 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Hi,

I have been reading COC and ISOCF in the train every morning and noticed some funny stuff occurring.

This witness (I knew because I have seen her before reading jw literature, she probably saw me as well before reading a jw book but we never spoke), she spotted somehow and knew that I was reading apostate books, I was on the far left of the train and she was on the far right, I have good peripheral vision and noticed her having a good look at me ( to advise the spiritual policemen) and when I turned my head to the right she would quickly look away, this happened on two occasions.

After a week or so I was sitting in the same spot and on the far left there was another women who I had never seen before, I didn’t noticed her at all until I heard the noise of camera taking a picture (most likely a mobile making the noise of a camera when taking a picture, which most do), again I turned my head around to the right and she somehow magically fell asleep in an instance, one second she is taking a photo the other she’s asleep ahahah.

I feel like there’s a spiritual gun turned to my head, little do they know that I’m not even a un-bathtised publisher. I regret taking a book study and I have a funny feeling that my liberal studies are going to back fire on me, my parents being JW’s Im not certain what will happen.

• yknot
    yknot

........play a little with them.........

After you finish with Ray's books, bring the Proclaimers, Bearing or Jeremiah........ make a point to flash them the cover.

Or if you are feeling a bit more 'entitled' go ahead and approach the gal, mention Ray's books, the current WT book you have and the camera taking....

Say you aren't a JW but find the whole thing slightly interesting and even more so based on their actions.....ask why the weird 'spy' behavior? She will make an excuse, and you can go from there and either guilt her by saying you are now very turned off as no 'true religion of God' would have such gestapo behavior or lead her into a series of conversations that cause her to be stumbled.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hi Jo-Joey.

I have a question, Just because the first woman was reading WTS lit, how do you know for sure if she was a JW or just reading the literature? did she attened the same hall as you?

about the second woman, you never seen her before, how do you know she was spying on you, and for what? Just asking.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Yeah, this sounds like the WT organization that I'm familiar with.

Truly, this is God's Organization!

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Oh dear! If she was taking a photo, that's invasion of privacy right? I'd expect your parents and you will be expecting a shepherding call soon . She was obviously getting 'proof' of you reading 'apostate' literature. Let us know what else happens.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Wasblind: As I mentioned before she had seen me reading jw books but we have never spoken, she started acting weird after I started reading those books, maybe she knows me from the cong I go to but I dont know her??, if she was not a JW why was she acting weird?

Regarding the other women read my post again, I saw everything.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Joey i hope your not offended by my questions, I understand bout the spyin'

i've had the holiday visits , and the drive by's . And they are trained better

than the FBI, and the CIA. Heck if the Gov't had of hired them 9/ 11 would

have never happened.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

wasblind:- Not at all, i dont think I was being paranoid because it all caught me by surprise, I have been taking this trains carrige for 6 years and never spotted a JW from my cong.

Ynot:- Thats a good idea, taking pictures alone is considered as an invasion of privacy, such law abiding citizens...not.

wantstoleave:- sure thing, I will keep everyone posted.

So what should I say about reading apostate material incase I ever get a shepherding call ?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

tell them it was a photo copy cover over another book and that you were testing the JWs to see if they are hasty to jump to wrong conclusions...

a lie, yes. all's fair in spiritual love and war according to THEM.

and oh, yes, do they ever jump to the wrong conclusions...gossiping slanderers!

oz

• yknot
    yknot

Shepherding call: Admit it, say you were hounded by (insert name) to really examine the WTS, trash talk both publications in your best theocrateses but still manage to squeak in the finer points of those publications so to scatter a few seeds and perhaps whet their curiousity!

Be prepared to talk about current WT articles and publications so that you can lavish on the praise!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit