Why Mad JW is 100% wrong regarding the preaching work from .a diff perspective

by chrisjoel 6 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Forget about using biblical logic for a minute because it seems that so much is open to interpretation that even Mad JW agrees, although silently, that it isnt going to be worthwhile to debate the bible on that. AND I APPLAUD HIM FOR THAT ....i think ..lol

------------

I direct you dear sir, to the statement you made : "I have explained Bez.....just as all of us have many faults..can an organization have any less...especially when those in charge are getting senile..They/we all love Jehovah....and are just trying our best to obey him."

LMAO! Because this means as you sometimes do imply that

IT DOESNT MATTER what the org writes in the magazines

It doesnt matter what the governing bodys past errors may be, be it prophetic dates or flip flop teachings,

it doesnt matter what what some stupid brothers opinion may be

It doesnt matter what some district overseer says from the podium at an assembly in front of 1000s in attendance

In fact it doesnt matter what ANY human jehovahs witness says

AND WHAT DOES MATTER IS THAT WE "LOOK TO THE THINGS ABOVE AND NOT TO THE THINGS BELOW!"

WELL if all that is true

and if you honestly believe THAT

and IF , IF and only IF we are being HONEST

THEN THE PREACHING WORK DOESNT MATTER EITHER! HERE IS WHY:

LUKE 16:10

"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much "

Jesus himself says YOU CANT RELY ON ANYONE that is untrustworthy and dishonest. THE so called "preaching work" is therefore being carried out by proven untrustworthy organization. My question is WHY WOULD GOD entrust the preaching work to a dishonest organization?

If the very rocks would cry, if there was no one to preach, then why arent the rocks crying out?

If as you imply IT DOESNT MATTER what any human jehovahs witness says, because he is imperfect then why doesnt GOd just come put openly and say to the world in his own audible voice or with TRUSTING angels, or with a trusting representative that the so called KINGDOM is upon us since 1914?

THe Society CANNOT BE ENTRUSTED WITH CARRYING OUT THE PREACHING WORK BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH LITTLE, HOW CAN THEY BE TRUSTED WITH MUCH?

If the society has been entrusted with a A LITTLE, that is, few true doctrines such as the trinity , hellfire, and immortal soul truths, WHY HAVE THEY NOT BEEN ABLE TO BE "ENTRUSTED WITH MUCH"

The society can easily be shown to be dishonest with little, SO WHY WOULD GOD CHOSE THEM TO BE DISHONEST WITH MUCH as the scripture says that such persons will be like ?"(see for example the bullshit 1900 yr old faithful and discreet slave class teaching)

Im sorry Mad JW but I cannot put stock in a praching work that is MEANING LESS....especially since i used ot be a regular pioneer i know how much WE ALL HATED IT..LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Its ok to be hurt by this ..i was when i realized that it was all bullshit....at least you got one thing right, it Really doesnt matter what any jw says! lmao

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I applaud you for trying but debating with trolls gets nowhere. Ever.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Meh , i tried. .....lol

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Chris- that reference was about honesty and obediance- not MISTAKES which even YOU (heh) make!

Fact is, no matter HOW much you hate and judge us JWs He has chosen US to do it, rather than the rocks.

Do you REALLY think there could be a Brotherhood FREE from mistake and error?

Even the APOSTLES had and made them. Whole congregations were starting to DISbelieve in the resurrection, in Paul's Day- and WORSE!

And Israel is a Showboat of such- until finally being cast off by God!

So, it's the MOTIVES, the HEART, that Christ looks at; and NONE of the churches preach the good news of the Kingdom to ANYONE- just "He's RISEN!" and/or the Magic Phrase: Accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior and be SAVED!" Yea-ahhhhhh!

So, thank you for the semi-civil note- but it just doiesn't apply.

And its OPINION that should be set apart from fact when reading ANYTHING; if you deny the fact that many of the books are great- you're not being honest.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Yes Mad that right, reference IS about honesty and i it applies.

(OOPS i just remembered the old JW saying "its THE PRINCIPLE" that matters...or as a really nice special pioneer, you know one of those guys that are doing THE PREACHING WORK, used to say "science gives you facts and figures, but the bible gives you principles. Man doesnt stand or fall on facts he stands or falls on principles"....)

DOnt u just hate it when stuff comes back to bite u in the ass.

LMAO.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I wouln't know- tell me what it's like. As your local churchoid what the Kingdom IS if you want a laugh...OOOPS! You wouldn't laugh, for you likely believbe the SAME!

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

i LOVE HOW YOU TOTALLY SIDE STEP THE "PRINCIPLE aspect."

I used to do the same thing in service. As soon as I felt challenged or as soon as I felt like i didnt want to answer anymore questions in the preaching work i would either hand them a magazine and tell them something off topic ( i got real good at that) or i would get angry and say they are a goat and leave in a huff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit