A New Kingdom Song?

by blondie 2 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPkqVD9C9Jc

One, two, a one two three Well we get along Yeah we really do And there's nothing wrong With what I feel for you I could go with you, you, you if you want me to I could hang around 'Till the leaves are brown And the summer's gone. What a silly thing For me to say to you As the spring begins To begin anew And I know that it's hard, hard, hard when you're loving it's hard And the leaves are brown And they're falling down And the summer's gone And I can't wait anymore for you I spent the weekend You're giving me nothing And I can't wait anymore for you The feeling's strong The summer gone. But I won't give up And I won't give in And I know it's tough But I need to win And I couldn't get away from you Even if I wanted to So I hang around 'Till the leaves are brown And the summer's gone And I can't wait anymore for you I spent the weekend You're giving me nothing I can't wait anymore for you The feeling's strong The summer gone. I can't wait anymore for you I spent the weekend You're giving me nothing I can't wait anymore for you The feeling's strong The summer's gone. And I can't wait anymore for you I can't wait anymore for you I can't wait anymore for you The feeling's strong The summer's gone. I can't wait anymore for you I can't wait anymore for you I can't wait anymore for you The feeling's strong The summer's gone. What I got to do And what I got to see It was only you And it was only me And I know that it's hard, hard, hard when you're loving it's hard And the leaves are brown And they're falling down And the summer's gone And I can't wait anymore for you I spent the weekend You're giving me nothing I can't wait anymore for you The feeling's strong The summer's gone. I can't wait anymore for you I spent the weekend You're giving me nothing I can't wait anymore for you The feeling's strong The summer's gone.
  • Lillith26
    Lillith26

Love Song Bringing back the love- and taking the scary out of life... nice

• blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit