video and pics

by scottmedeiros 6 Replies latest jw friends

• scottmedeiros
    scottmedeiros

would someone please explain how to get a utube video in these comment boxes like i'v seen so often. Also cant seem to copy and paste a picture from my pic and get it on this comment spot. please help I want to learn and do. Thank you in advance.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

I'm pretty technologically unsavvy so hopefully this helps: Just go to You Tube - click on the video you want to paste; while you are viewing or listening to that video - copy the code that shows up at the top of Youtube on your computer; go back to your post here and paste that same code in and it should show up - there's probably a better way to say all that - maybe someone else can explain it better...anyhow, try that and see if it works!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I still haven't figured out photos, but the way I post YT videos is to copy and paste the URL in a ext box on JWN. Then highlight it, and click on the solid link icon. Then paste the URL in that box.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

JB: For photos I just right click on the photo, hit "copy", and then when I want to post it I right click again and hit "paste". Unless it's a personal photo for which I may have to use flickr.

• TheLoveDoctor
  • TheLoveDoctor
  • nelly136
    nelly136

pictures.

i right click and get the properties of an image which gives a url to copy, then you click on the tree pic icon here in the post box and a box pops up, you copy the url of the pic into the image URL line and click insert button.

pictures have to be hosted somewhere and not directly off your computer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit