The Higher Power of my understanding ...

by The Berean 4 Replies latest jw friends

• The Berean
    The Berean

After observing several generations of former JWs battle with the process of moving on in life it is my opinion that until one replaces the power named Jehovah with an optional explanation of spirituality it is difficult to completley purge the influence which lingers.

So to any who wish to share, I ask, who or what is now the "God or force of your understanding"?

• notverylikely
  • Heaven
    Heaven

L O V E

Love

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    until one replaces the power named Jehovah with an optional explanation of spirituality it is difficult to completley purge the influence which lingers

That is if until you realize that you are with not knowing and with the power of your own self, then you dont need to explain nothing with superpowers or myths. you dont need any external power to give you that push in life.

when you realize that its you and only you who can help yourself and that everything in this world is connected then the peace of ignorance returns to you.

It is when we just want to have all the answers that we are "peaceful" not because we know things but because we think we know. When that carpet is removed then everything collapses and we are in desperate need to fill that void. But meditation helps us realize that there is no void.

• The Berean
    The Berean

Dear cyberjesus:

Very thought provoking!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit