Adelaide & Darwin catch up

by Mattieu 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Ok, so my trip to Perth didnt result in a catch up, though will on my next trip with Hot Chocolate ;-) PS, cannot believe Carlton lost to Fremantle :-(

I havent booked the ticket yet, though will be visiting Adelaide & Darwin for work within the next few weeks. If anyone wants to catch up for the chat/coffee/wine/green tea/lunch/dinner then please let me know!

Cheers, Mattieu......

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Hi Mattieu

If you're ever in Brisbane or surrounds we (husband, son and I) would be happy to meet up.

My son and I just returned from three weeks in California and had a fantastic time meeting up with quite a few from the board while we were over there. I would love to have an apostafest over here if at all possible but I don't think there's too many of us on the board from this area.

Hopscotch

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Hi Hopscotch, will take you up on the offer when I hit Brisvegas next! I have a quick trip to Surfers Paradise coming up soon, hopefully sunny Brissy in October....

PS - Very jealous of your USA trip. I used to always want to go to the States to visit Brooklyn, now I want to head over to meet all the infamous posters on this board ;-)

Cheers, Mattieu

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Looking forward to meeting up with you then Mattieu - PM me as the time gets closer if you want and we can arrange something

Meeting some of the 'infamous' posters while in the USA was the best. I want to go back real soon (with hubby this time) and see them again - it was such fun and being able to share our stories and experiences was brilliant. Definitely worth saving the pennies for.

Hopsoctch

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I would love to meet up but am scared...lol. Not really ready to 'out' myself just yet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit