New Watchtower

by mkr32208 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

So, I had a witness patient this week at work and she had a new watchtower. I didn't catch the date but I think it was called 'why do people do bad shit' or something similar. I was kind of leafing through it in an attempt to make myself just as nauseous as my patient and they had an article on 'do real christians need to confess?' It's still all about Catholic bashing I guess, and clearly it's working, why just last year they catholic church lost... Oh wait they actually gained more new members than there are witnesses in the entire fucking world... WOOPS! Anyway so they go on and on about how you don't need to confess but then again you do need to go talk to the elders and tell them you sinned... Yeah, wrap your head around THAT little hypocrisy.

They didn't mention disfellowshipping, not once, never even alluded to it. They talked about loving redirection and spiritual guidance and blah blah blah but never one time did they say 'and after you confess we kick you the hell out...'

Made me want to puke...

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Propaganda!

Anyway so they go on and on about how you don't need to confess but then again you do need to go talk to the elders and tell them you sinned...

LOL! Just simply amazing, anyone with any type of reading comprehension and an average IQ will read that I just go WTF?

• fokyc
    fokyc

Watchtower September 1st, 2010 Why Do People Do Bad Things?

can be obtained here as a pdf file:

http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQCsVrGZNT

You just don't know what you are all going to miss when the NEW world arrives after Armageddon!

AND remember it is only just around the corner; any day now.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I was talking to the woman and I just told her my parents were witnesses, she asked if I had ever studied and I said no. She said oh you should you would never be happier... Ugh puke city...

Sad she was so nice and lonely no one came to visit her in the two day s she was there.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Thi made me laugh:

It's still all about Catholic bashing I guess, and clearly it's working, why just last year they catholic church lost... Oh wait they actually gained more new members than there are witnesses in the entire fucking world... WOOPS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit