Toronto neighborhood kicks out street preachers.

by chrisjoel 6 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
  • chrisjoel
  • Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I'd kick that lady out just for wearing that awful hat with a pastel colored dress!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

More of us should do that.

W

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

GAWD, I hope people like that never come to my neighborhood on a Sunday night. I'd hate like hell to have to shoot someone for interrupting True Blood, LOL!

• wobble
    wobble

I guess they were not J.W's ? they looked similar, but a little different, or is that just because I am from the U.K ?

I have been telling as many people as possible about the "Do Not Call" list , and I hope lots go on it so that gradually they have less and less houses to disturb.

Mind you ,the last chap I told about it , who I know hates all religions, said "No I like talking to them and watching them squirm !"

I guess he is best left off the DNC list so as to cause more disruption to their pointless door knocking.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

Real brave neighborhood. Intimidating a group of people carrying Bibles.

If they would have been carrying Korans, I doubt they would have had the courage.

Hopefully, the Hells Angels, or a group like that rents, or buys a house in that neighborhood, and then we will see who the intimidated are.

Cowards.

Night Owl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit