Crop circle appears with Jesus "Shroud of Turin " face.

by chrisjoel 8 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Blackleaf Senate Member #1 2 weeks ago

Two crop circles which appear to show the face of Jesus Christ have appeared in Berkshire.

The images, which appear to resemble the face of Jesus as he appears in the Turin Shroud (if, indeed, the image in the Turin Shroud IS that of Jesus), have appeared on either side of the M4 motorway in Hungerford.

Both crop circles are almost identical and are both 250 feet in diameter. 21 of them laid side by side would be almost equal to a mile.

The last time a face appeared in a crop circle was back in 2002 when one in Hampshire had what appeared to be an alien face.

The M4 is 190 miles in length and goes from London to Swansea.

Jesus images 'crop up' beside motorway: Religious images spotted in fields by the M4

By Daily Mail Reporter
    4th August 2010
    Daily Mail

Drivers speed along one of Britain's busiest motorways completely oblivious to the Holy presence that surrounds them.

For two crop circles depicting the face of Jesus Christ have appeared on either side of the M4 near Hungerford in Berkshire.

The two almost identical circles, both 250ft in diameter, seem to portray Jesus Christ in an image resembling the world famous Shroud of Turin.

The two crop circles in fields of wheat either side of the M4 near Hungerford, Berkshire, both resemble the face of Jesus Christ in the world famous Shroud of Turin

• designs
    designs

I miss the Tortilla days.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

I miss the Tortilla days.

haha, your killing me buddy. Quite a feat for both of these to be done overnight....hummmmm

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

THis comment was posted under the article :

"Obviously this proves the validity of the shroud. It should also reassure fundamentalist Christians as it proves that extraterrestials worship the same god they do."

Amen brothers and sisters. Amen.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Apparantly the Watchtower is engaged in constructing a crop circle somewhere in the mountains. Naturally, they're using volunteer labour to keep costs down.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Evidently my recent trip to SpecSavers was a waste of money

George

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

The shroud is not Jesus. John writes that there was a separate cloth for his head. One for his body and one for his head. That does away with the shourd being that of Jesus.

The account tells us that inside the tomb there was the cloth that Jesus was wrapped in and then points out that there is the linen that covered his head along side the body cloth.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Looks more like Homer Simpson to me - sorry - just don't see it

• kurtbethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit