TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE !!!

by QUEENIE 4 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THAT IS WHAT TRUTH IS TO ME ya all.. THE TRUTH THAT COMES FROM WITHIN A PERSON...HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY yesterday is gone / today is all we got to deal with / and tomorrow is not here yet.. I was in JWism fof 40 yrs and have been out 10 yrs now.....AND the PARADISE BOOK is a light pinkish salmon and my word is gold!!:):):) (((((HUGS)))))

• ISP
    ISP

Sounds about right, Queenie.

Happy trails!

ISP

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Your right, we should live for today. We can't change yesterday and shouldn't worry about tomorrow. You accept your past as who you are today. We wouldn't be who we are without our past. Enjoy each day to the fullest as you live them because we don't know if this will be our last day.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

You know , I have only been out for almost a year , and am still
    recovering and going thru all of the hurdles of leaving. It has been hard, I was raised a witness and it was all I ever have know. But I've
    come along way in a short time , and even thou I have hard days and many tears, I do have a sense of freedom and am learning who I really am. And the quote, To thine own self be true.... has become my motto
    this last year. I am finially standing on my own two wobbly legs , but it's a start.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

SOME ONE ELSE SAID TO ME something that could help and it is this PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION and also ONE DAY AT A TIME---hope it helps!! HEALING HUGS ALL (((((())))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit