HOLIDAYs

by QUEENIE 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THE NEXT APOSTATE HOLIDAY IS VALENTINES DAY---I WANT TO WISH ALL A VERY HAPPY ONE..((((((((H U G S )))))))) QUEENIE aka LINDA LOU KERSEY -- I LOVE HOLIDAYS and definately being APOSTATE and being addicted to my webtv ;):):):):):):):):):)

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Right back at you Linda!! I already have some gifts for Thinker. Just can't help myself.
    TW

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YES thinkers wife---I am that way with all my new xJW E pals and friends and close knit family (daughter LISA and MAMIE kitty) when it comes to HOLIDAYS any an all.I can not help myself..ALSO when someone needs a get--well I am probably the first to get one for them....WELL YOU 2 HAVE A GOOD DAY and talk at ya later!!!

• nelly136
    nelly136

hi Queenie,
    nice to see youre still kicking around
    how ya been?
    luv deb x

• terafera
    terafera

I've never celebrated V-day.. this will be my first!!

I really dont know what everyone does.. I keep asking my hubby,'so what are you supposed to do? Who gets the presents? Do you send everyone cards?' LOL

I'm getting used to it all too .. and LOVING IT!!!

• zanex
    zanex

yah..happpy valentines day to everyone on these boards..this is my second one and my non-jw wife has her hands full with tryin to get me to remember what to do for the day but thankfully she has much patience with me...

• Beans
    Beans

Instructions for Valentines Day:

-Wake up and have sex all day!
    -Try new positions
    -Tell your partner you love them(Guys try not to laugh or she`ll know your just saying it to get in her pants)
    -Have sex all night!

Beans

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

BEANS your ideal Valentines Day intrigues me -- would this work with a 62 yr. old xjw(elder) now a devout born again christian???

• Beans
    Beans

Dear Queen Apostate:
    Your question is very interesting,I am not very familiar with this religions sexual orientation.One thing I do know as a man is that we are all horn dogs and with the right seduction procedure any man will melt in your sex pot!All aspects of self control are lost when the eye conveys its message to the main brain! Well at least for me I`m week!
    Good Luck
    Beans

• Mulan
    Mulan

I get a gift for my Valentine, my hubby. And a card. Usually a "dandy one".

It's funny, but my parents got engaged on Valentine's Day, in 1936, and became dubs in 1950. They always celebrated it anyway, since it was their engagement day, and Dad bought Mom a huge heart-shaped box of chocolates. No one ever counseled them for it.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit