Wanna See the DF/DA Form S77??

by Scully 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

edited to add instructions for completing form on reverse:

Love, Scully

• Scully
    Scully

Interesting thing I noticed about this form is that it implies that an accused person is permitted to bring witnesses and present evidence on his/her behalf, and question his/her accusers. Yet I've never heard of that being the actual practice.

• Richie
    Richie

You can clearly see that disfellowshipping and disassociation are considered to be one and the same. You are shunned in both cases...
    How convenient (and unscriptural!)...

Richie :*)

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thanks for posting this Scully!

Yes, it has always been the case that an 'accused' can bring witnesses on their behalf. However - the witnesses simply present their evidence and then must leave.

They are not true witnesses in the sense that they are not permitted to view the judicial hearing.

Nic'

http://www.do-not-call.org

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

: Wanna See the DF/DA Form S77??

No.

Somebody already posted this a week ago.

For a such a zealous and irreformable hater of Jehovah's people, you sure are slow.

• myself
    myself

Also looks like if you want to quickly get attention to your correspondence re:issues at the WTS you may get a quicker response if you send it in a BLUE envelope.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks skully,

Unlike Cygnus, who obviously follows this board much closer than I, I did not realize this was posted a week ago and I am glad that you posted this thread. I guess I am just as slow as you. And that is fine with me.

I will be copying this and showing it to someone I know. I see the jpgs are from Randy's "truthhurts" web site.

Again thanks.

hawk

• teejay
    teejay

Thanks, Scully. I hadn't seen this, either.

I have this form with my name on it, in two places apparently. Kinda gruesome to think that they keep records on the df'd who have died. Doesn't surprise me.

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Notice the tick-a-box for Elders, Special Pios etc being DF? In my old circut we had the insane outcome of two consecutive COs being DF while on our circut. (I'm serious and I'm not joking.)

They were both guys I really liked too.

Max

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit