i think it is time for a NC coastal APOSTAFEST!!

by oompa 6 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

I HAVE A SMALL COTTAGE...SLEEPS SIX TO SIXTEEN DEPENDING ON HOW FRIENDLY WE ARE...IT IS ONE MILE FROM THE WATER AT HOLDEN BEACH WHICH IS HALFWAY BETWEEN MYRTLE BEACH SC AND WILMINGTON NC.....AND BOTH ARE GREAT PLACES AS IS THE BEACH AT HOLDEN.....IT IS A HALF ACRE OF GRASS AND 12 OF BEAUTIFUL WOODS....SO SO SOME TRAILERS AND MANY CAMPERS ARE WELCOME.........THE BEACH IS AWESOME AS THERE ARE NO HOTELS ON THE ENTIRE ISLAND....SEPT IS THE BEST MONTH...............ANYONE INTERESTED?....IT IS VERY PRIVATE AND I LOVE THE BONFIRE PIT.....I HAVE PICS ON PHOTOBUCKT BUT TRUST ME IT IS AWESOME......LOVE YOU GUYS AND LET ME KNOW.................OOMPA

• StAnn
    StAnn

Aw, damn, just took vacation a week ago! But if you want to make this the "first annual Oompostate Fest" I can make sure that I'm there next year!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I was in NC (Outer Banks) just a few weeks ago too.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

The end of Sept would be great for me. Bring your bike. Remember me, I was in Myrtle Beach in the beginning of July. You know me on FB. I'll PM you.

• palmtree67
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I've got the time but no money for airfare. Buy me a ticket and I be there~~!

-Aude.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'd go... I know this is a year old but just saying NC isn't too far for me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit