Schemes, scandals, scams, and cover-ups in the Watchtower! What was the most notorious?

by koolaid-man 8 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

For over one hundred years the Watchtower organization has been "pulling the wool" over the eyes of its members. The Jehovah's Witnesses believe they are in a "spiritual paradise" where everything is honest, true and in the open. Schemes, scandals, scams, and cover-ups define the very organization they belong to. Many Jehovah's Witnesses are now seeing what the Watchtower org. is hiding behind. We will be discussing many of the most notorious scandals and cover-ups in detail tonight, Saturday, August 14,2010 at 7p.m.EST on the Six Screens of the Watchtower conference call. Make time for this call because you will not believe what the Watchtower is doing behind your back! It's easy to get on the call, just dial (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925. The phone lines open at 6:30p.m.EST and the program starts at 7p.m.EST. So come in early and talk with all of those who have been "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower"!

• minimus
    minimus

We've all been "touched by the testicles of the Watchtower."

• clarity
    clarity

Mr F, just have to ask .. why do you still dress like THEM? Seriously, you're always in a suit when I see you.

clarity

ps love your six screens. The music just about creeped me out when I first came on though!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yup, listening to the program right now...

Very interesting. The methods that the Watchtower Society is using to siphon off monies from the individual Kingdom Hall accounts sound convoluted and devious...

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, Clarity???

The suit???

CAMOFLAUGE...

If you look like them, you can infiltrate or approach without alerting them - at least, it improves your chances of getting further in and having a larger audience...

Zid

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Does anybody make recordings of these live shows for those of us that miss them or cant ?

love to hear some...

oz

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Does anybody make recordings of these live shows for those of us that miss them or cant ?

love to hear some...

You can listen to it streaming on the site, or if you have a media download helper plug in, your browser can download the audio file for portable listening.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Boy oh boy am I slow! I JUST clued in to who you are koolaid-man! Six Screens is one of the sites that helped me to see the WTS for what it is.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am sure many more will be helped to see - it's a great site!

That sounds like a great topic. Way too many people's lives have been affected.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Here is a link to all the programs on The Six Screens Tele -network. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecalls.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit