Developing Your Own Private Channel to God

by metatron 6 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Sounds absurdly ambitious, doesn't it? Follow my thinking here and you'll understand what I mean.

I believe in the Godhead concept, not a personal Creator ( who would be a lunatic for making T Rex, Guinea worms and countless other horrors). So, I see "God" in everything as consciousness fills the universe and maintains it. I also believe in ESP but have been unable to produce results on demand. Actually, psychic phenomena is very much a part of this Pantheism (and evolution is no problem).

In the past couple years, I have had dreams that led me to various stock investments. In at least two cases, I was given specific symbols of what stocks to buy even though I had never heard of them and they were obscure companies. Both went up well above the general market and I made out quite well although as I said above, I am utterly unable to elict these prophetic dreams at will. I have had many other experiences like this, unrelated to Mammon-seeking.

Indeed, I love hearing "Allison DuBois" on "Medium" say about these events, "It doesn't work that way" whenever something unforeseen trips her up. I also lost very heavily along with everyone else in the couple years, so it applies.

I asked an expert (Russell Targ of CIA spy fame) what the deal with this was. He had his own experience with some associates who made over 100K quickly in remote viewing silver futures. After that, the success ended. He attributed this to the "trickster" element that traditionally afflicts the subject. Quirky, but a sort of traditional/Jungian viewpoint.

Fast forward to the present, I ran across an article in Nexus ( a fascinating Aussie mag filled with delightful nonsense, usually) that attempted to put together a better procedure and theory by a Richard Alan Miller for psychic results:

http://psiona.50megs.com/about.html

The above summarizes most of it. His procedure involves focusing the conscious mind on a question for as long as possible and then putting the mind into "the void". I can't achieve a trance state so I try to do this upon going to sleep and especially if I fade in and out of sleep during the night. I'm not king of the world yet but I think he is on to something. I find that this leads me to things I've never heard of or considered.

If you're into this sort of empirical stuff, I recommend a look. Even if you have objections to ESP as something real, you still might find the intuitive effects interesting.

metatron

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

From a good basic yoga class to the Dalai Lama, they will all tell you that the way to plug into your Higher Self is to quiet the mind chatter through relaxation, meditation, conscious breathing, etc.... these things will increase your vibration and activate your endocrine glands like the pineal and pituitary. They are our antenna to "God" who is within the self. It's not easy but pure intent and diligence is the key.

I totally agree about T-Rex etc.... it was a big part of my spiritual awakening when I realized that this world was not created perfect by a perfect God. It's up to US to perfect it.

~PS

• hybridous
    hybridous

Metatron,

Private message sent your way...

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

T-rex wasnt created by God. God created Jesus. Jesus created all the Angels and together they created matter energy space and time. The t-rex was created buy a guy we now know as the original serpant or dragon.

• metatron
    metatron

I guess Satan created the mosquito, too. Making Satan the Sub-Creator is way Gnostic, dude.

metatron

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I used the search engine of this site to find topics about ESP and thus I found this topic thread. The first post in this topic is very interesting to me in regards to the subjects of ESP and psychic phenomena (but not in regards to God, except perhaps in the sense of the universe as a whole in some sense being God/god and possibly a conscious entity and possibly in regards to the concept of the so-called Law of Attraction). I appreciate the link to the ideas of Richard Alan Miller. I thus revived this topic by making this post because I wonder if others reading this post would like to discuss the ideas of Richard Alan Miller and related matters.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

More than a year ago I checked out from the library some books about parapsychology studies and experiments on ESP. Even when I was an active believing JW (and perhaps even prior to baptism) I thought that ESP might actually exist - without it being the work of Satan and demons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit