Does anyone knows WorldVentures?

by JustHuman14 1 Replies latest social family

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Well a friend of mine introduce me WorldVentures, a traveling company based in US that sells holidays destination in low prices for their members. So he wanted to recruit me in WorldVentures and become a representative. There was meeting and a video presentation (well everyone looked happy, because in just few months they found the perfect job that gives them money and prestige). It looked like to me a meeting of JW's that everyone smiles, shows happy because they found the PERFECT job and they earn a LOT of money.

So I would appreciate if anyone knows regarding this WorldVentures and how reliable it is, so give some comments

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Religions aren't the only type of cult. I don't know this particular outfit but beware. Companies with multi-level marketing systems are often cult-like.

Think of the hundreds or maybe thousands of people you have met or known of personally in your life.

Now think of how many of them ever became wealthy.

Now think of how many of those wealthy ones became so via a company with a multi-level scheme.

I bet your answer is zero unless you know someone who created a MLM and sat at the top of the pyramid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit