Examining The Scriptures Daily ( ...well, if we don't sue you)

by Yan Bibiyan 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

We know of numerous instances when the borg goes after 'apostate" inspired quoting of their own materials.

Looks like they are bitchy about the ones with good intentions too. Didn't they want the message to be preached "all over the inhabited earth"?

http://examiningthescripturesdaily.blogspot.com/

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I think I'm going to post that on my FB page. It's not an apostate site so the "friends" I have that are still in won't go bat-shit crazy over me posting it. Should give them something to think about.

On second thought, nvm, just read more on that site, I'm sure linking that blogspot is sure to raise the defenses with them... oh but it would feel so good to do it...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They want people wasting the time going from door to door distributing the littera-trash, but anyone taking the shortcut and posting portions of it online will be forcibly shut down. Just one more reason why they want everyone going door to door, wasting hours and hours doing what otherwise could have done with a click of a mouse.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

just another admission to Steve Hassan's BITE model: Information Control.

• garyneal
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

What do they really expect ??? They are worshipping a Publishing Company ,yet think they will not enforce copyright laws ? Silly dubbies....

Hope this opens some naive eyes , but highly doubt it because a good dub will see the logic that the Publishing Company is always right

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The site owner seems to have gone full blown apostate over this legal threat from the main Borg Cube. He has pedophile info there now.

Once again, the WT ends up being their own worst enemy.

• man in black
    man in black

Silly dubbies....

Hey troubled mind,

You should copright this statement and develop some kind of small Hallmark - type of figurine.

you could make millions !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit